:42

Jason's pov

Happy.

Relieved.

Excited.

Those 3 words made me feel the happiest guy in the world when Mar said those three meaningful words that I have been praying for her to say to me for the past 2 weeks.

"I forgive you."

Oh, it sounds so good when I replay it in my head. Her soft, relaxing voice sounded like music to my ears when she said that sentence. Oh how happy I am.

I believed. I believed ,that Mar will forgive me. And I never gave up believing. A part of me wanted to give up already ,but I didn't let that happen. I let the believing take over me.

I couldn't have asked for a better girl than ,Mar.

1 hour later...

I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend. Her head rested on my thigh while she let out soft snores from her mouth. I ran my fingers through her soft, silky hair that had the aroma of strawberry. I smiled at the sight of her beauty. I have always asked myself over and over again:

How did I get so lucky?

I guess God did have a plan for me. Getting a amazing girl that will support me, love me, take care of me, give me all her love ,and most importantly, be there with me till the day I die. We've been through it all. The fights. The yelling. But we still managed to keep our love strong. For a minute we were up, then next we were falling down. But now we're up again. It's like a roller coaster ride.

"Jason?"Andrea whispered.

I turn to look at her while she sat in the table with Grayson.

"Is she gonna move in again?"Grayson asks.

"I don't know yet. I'm gonna ask her when she wakes up."I whisper back.

"She still has our suit cases."Andrea whispers.

I nod in response and turn back to look at Mar. She is so beautiful.

I snap my towards the door when I heard a knock.

"Miracle, I forgot my keys again. Can you open the door?"I male voice said behind the door.

"Who the hell is that?"Grayson asks.

"I don't know. Andrea got check who it is."I say.

Andrea stands up from the chair and walks towards the door. She opens t and a man around his teens is standing behind the door.

"Whoa, Miracle. You changed. Was it the makeup or..?"the guy said staring at Andrea.

"Who are you?"I ask.

The guys head snap to my direction and his face turned white as if he saw a ghost.

"Y-Your...Your-.."he studdered.

"Yes, I'm Jason McCann. Who are you?"I asked again.

"I'm Hayes. I've been taking care of Miracle."he says walking in to the hotel apartment.