:49

^^ Jason's party outfit ^^

Miracles POV

"I don't love you."he spoke with no emotion.

"What?"I ask, not comprehending what he just said to me.

"I don't love you anymore."he shrugged.

"Jason, what do you mean you don't love me?"I ask again, not believing what he is saying to me.

"I just don't love you like I did yesterday."his face showed no emotion, and it broke me.

I was on the verge to cry. I couldn't believe he was telling me this right now. How could he loose feelings for me when he is the one who kidnapped me so I can love him? What kind of sick person does that?

"Jason, please don't do this to me."I feel a lump on my throat, making me want to cry.

"I'm sorry ,Miracle."

He's using my full name? He never does that. He always calls me by my nickname.

"Don't do this to me, Jason."I let my tears run down freely. "I want you with me."

"No, Miracle."he closed his eyes shut. "It's over."

"Don't you remember?"I walk closer to him. "There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me. Together through the storm."

"That means nothing."he growled at me, making my heart ache and sob loudly. "I don't love you."

"You are such a pig!"I yell at him. "You don't deserve me at all. You don't deserve this bracelet I got you."I rip the bracelet I got for him for Christmas off his wrist, making him hiss in pain. I throw it on the ground and stomp on it till it broke.

"Miracle. . . "he whispered while he had his eyes fixed on the broken bracelet.

"I gave you that because you mean everything to me. You are my shining star that brights up my lonely nights."I yell at him again. "You were my everything, but now I know I was never something special to you, cause you broke me."

Jason stood quiet while he let my words sink in. I showed him my love and appreciation and then he randomly comes to me and says he doesn't love me anymore. Nobody deserves this.

"Say something!"I growl at him, shooting daggers at his face.

"I-I don't know what to say."he spoke lowly.

"Exactly. Cause you know that everything I said is true."I wipe my tears. "Don't come back to me."

"But Miracle. . . "

"Leave!"

"Mir-"

"I said LEAVE!"I push him to the door, but something happens. The door disappears and instead he falls in to a river with rocks. The room we were in soon turns into a stream in a forest. I look down to see Jason drowning, I gasp in horror and jump in to save him.