:38

M i r a c l e ' s     p o v

Hayes stopped the beast on the Target parking lot. I got out and took out a black hoodie that was under the passenger seat and slip it on. I put my hands on the hoodie pocket and walked to the other side where Hayes was riding the beast. I have no idea why Hayes stopped at Target but I'm starting to get really suspicious.

"Hayes, why are we here?"I ask.

"C'mon, it'll be fun! I promise you your not gonna regret what we're about to do."Hayes smiles and starts walking to the entrance.

"Are we gonna rob here or something?"I whisper.

"Nah. We're just gonna get some supplies and  that's it."Hayes says.

We get a shopping cart and walk around the store and finally stop at the isle where there were tin foils. Hayes starts picking a bunch of tin foils and throw them on the shopping cart.

"What are the tin foils for?"I ask.

"You'll see. Just let me get what we need for tonight."Hayes says and walk out of the isle.

He walks to the freezer and grabs three packages of sausages. He walks out of there and goes to the girl product section and grabs four packs of pads, red and blonde hair dye and hair remover gel. I chuckle and Hayes looks at me.

"What?"he giggles.

"Nothing, just that your grabbed some pads, red and blonde hair dye and hair remover gel."

"Oh, it's for something. Now stop asking questions."Hayes laughs and we keep walking around the store.

We stopped at the checking out isle and the lady scanned all the items and looked at us wierdly.

"Tin foil and sausages?"she asks.

"My mom is pregnant and she is craving for sausages wrapped in tin foil and cook them."Hayes lies.

"Totally understandable."the lady smiles.

While she scanned the last two items, the price appeared of the little screen.

"That will be $45.10,please."the lady says.

Hayes hands her the cash and she takes it. She puts it on the cash register thing and puts all the things on 4 bags. She happily hands them to us and waves us goodbye. While we walk back to the car Hayes purposely bumps into my shoulder.

"Are you serious?"I ask.

"What?"

"You purposely bumped into me."

"So? What are you gonna do about it?"

"Apperently,this."

With all my strength I push him causing him to hit the beast. He groans then laughs.

"Damn, Your strong."he laughs while rubbing his shoulder.

"Well, I was on the guys football team and I have a brother that bothers me a lot."I shrug and open the passenger seat.

"YOU WERE ON FOOTBALL??"