:47

Jason's pov

"Wake up! Wake up!"

I groaned loudly and turned to my left side of the bed while burring my face in my pillow.

"Jasonnn!"Mar whines while she jumped on me.

"Whaaaatt?"I groan, while turned to look at her. She looks sexy with her morning hair.

"It's Christmas!"she squeals im excitement.

"Good, you know your holidays."I smile while I turned my body around to lay on my stomach.

Mar yanks the sheets off my body, just to let the cold room temperature hit my warm body.

"Come on and get up lazy ass."Mar says, slapping my ass playfully.

"Hands off the merchandise!"I startle at her sudden sexual harassment.

"Get up so we can open the presents."she whines and starts pulling my arm.

"I'm coming."I give up, letting her drag me out of bed.

"Let me get my good morning /Christmas kiss."she pulls out her lips.

"Hold up, let me brush my teeth quickly."I say. "I hate morning breath."

I quickly run to the bathroom, taking out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly brush my teeth and spit the white foam and rinsed my mouth. I run back to our room where Mar stood patiently.

"Now I'm ready."I smile while I pressed my lips to hers.

The sudden sparks explode throughout my stomach ,a feeling I have gotten ever since I kissed her the first time. I just love it.

Mar pulls away, making me pout. "Let's go and open the presents now."she yanks  my arm and runs out the room.

She is extremely strong for a small figure like her. I'm surprised she hasn't yanked out my arm yet.

We ran down the staircase, and walked in the living room where out Christmas tree was we put up a few days ago. The Colorful presents scattered around the tree and the gang in their pajamas, while they hold a cup of coffee and sat around the living room.

"Merry Christmas!"they all cheered as we walked in the living room.

"Merry Christmas."I smile at all of them, while I gave them separate hugs.

This isn't what we do regularly when the holidays come in. We just stay in our rooms and watch tv and don't talk to each other which sounds very bad. I kinda like spending the holidays with my gang.

"So, let's start with Alfredo."Andrea claps her hands in excitement.

"Aw, man."Alfredo whines.

"Come one, its not like you got us nothing."I playfully roll my eyes.

"Fine."Alfredo sighs, standing up from the couch and grabbing the presents from under the tree. Alfredo passed around the presents to everyone ,they immediately started unwrapping them when they got them. Like any other presents out there ,everyone got at least jewelry, shoes, clothes ,guns and pocket knifes. Basically ,the same old stuff we used to give each other.