:51

Jason's pov

"You wanna come down for dinner?"I asked Mar while I walked her to the bed.

"I don't wanna go down there at the moment."she bit her lip and sighed as she sat down on the bed. I threw over a black soft blanket from the closet and tucked her in.

"You sure?"I ask kindly.

"I'm sure."she gave me a small smile, one I needed to see.

"Alright, I'll bring you food."I kissed her cheek softly and exited the room quietly.

I can tell she lied about coming down. When she lies, she bites her lip and doesn't make eye contact. So know she was lying about coming down.

I headed  inside the kitchen and Alfredo, Cameron, Chris and Andrea were gathered around the island talking and eating their food. They looked up at me when they saw me walk in.

"Jase, how's Mar doing?"Alfredo asks.

"She's doing okay."I say. "She's still frightened and you know, scared about what happened."

"I heard crying and yelling up there."Cameron says taking a sip of his coke.

"She had a breakdown."I sighed as I poured spaghetti on a plate.

"Poor Mar."Andrea shakes her head. "I feel so bad for her."

"Can you talk to her for me please?"I ask kindly at Andrea. "She won't open up to me. I want her to tell me how she's feeling but I know she won't do it."

"I will."Andrea smiled.

"Good."I sighed in relief. "She is embarrassed and she calls herself a whore. She feels dirty after what happened, but it's not her fault."

"I will try to help her with her self esteem."Andrea says. "But it's gonna take a while for her to get her life together again."

"As long as she becomes happy."I sighed. "She's embarrassed coming down here, so I have to take her food."I opened the fridge and took out a Sprite, I put it inside my hoodie pocket and grabbed the plate of spaghetti and fork and started to walk out of kitchen.

Just as soon as I walked out, the door bell rang.

"Alfredo can you get that?"I yelled back at Alfredo.

"Coming."Alfredo ran out of the kitchen to open the door.

He opens the door slowly and his eyes widened. "Um, hello."

"Hey, can I come in?"a female voice came from outside the door.

"I-uh sure."Alfredo says nervously. He took a step aside for the person to come inside. A woman walked in with her suitcase, she had red hair, she was wearing a grey tight dress that went up to her thighs, black high heels and she had layers of makeup on her face. That's when I recognized her.

Betty Watson.

I choked on my own spit when I saw that she looked different.