:65

Jason's pov

"Let's go over this again,"I sighed.

"Jason, we've been over the plan for 4 hours, can we just go and rest?"Alfredo groaned.

"Listen, I don't want anything going wrong on this mission."I slapped the table in anger. "We have to go over the plan so we don't get killed."

"We already know our positions and what are we going to do." Grayson said tiredly. "Can we please go and rest?"

"Let's just go over this one more time, then we go can go."I said.

I explained the plan again, everyone looked at me with tired eyes and some didn't pay attention. I ignored their remarks and kept explaining. As soon as I was finished, they stood up and left the kitchen while mumbling stuff to themselves. I rolled my eyes and laid my head on the table.

The stress about this mission is killing me, but soon it will be over. We will finally live in peace without anyone coming after us. I felt my eyelids close, and soon the tiredness took over me.

+

"Jason, Jason wake up."

I opened my eyelids. I noticed I was still in the kitchen, I let a yawn and looked around to see who woke me up. Mar was standing next to me, I squint my eyes at her to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Mar?"my morning voice came out.

"That's me."she smiled. "What are you doing sleeping in the kitchen? I've been waiting for you upstairs for 2 hours."

"I fell asleep here."I rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

Mar looked at the microwave clock. "2:15 a.m."

I groaned, standing up from the chair and running my eyes more.

"Aw, you look so cute when you're tired."Mar giggled, she grabbed my arm and led me upstairs.

"I don't."I grumbled. "I look like shit."

"Shut up."she rolled her eyes.

We walked in the bedroom, I lazily took off my clothes and when I did I walked to the closet in only my underwear, looking for some sweatpants. I slipped some black sweatpants and walked to our bed. I laid down next to her and brought the soft sheets up to my neck and faced Mar.

"So how was the meeting?"she asked in a low voice, her fingers started tracing my face and I felt like falling asleep again.

"It was good."I closed my eyes, feeling her cotton candy fingers against my face. "Everyone was tired of me explaining the plan over and over again but they didn't understand that they needed to memorize everything so nothing could go wrong."

"Mhm, I agree."she hummed. Her fingers started tracing my jaw line then my nose, the my lips.

I chuckled. "What are you doing?"

"I can't feel my boyfriends face?"I asked.

I opened my eyes to look at her. Even if the room was dark, I could still see her bright blue piercing eyes. "Yeah, you can."