:67

Miracle's pov

2 days later. . .

I felt empty inside. I felt alone and lied to, I felt abandoned. So many feelings ran in my body that I couldn't explain. Why was I feeling like this? It wasn't normal, I know.

Jason has been gone for 2 days. He hasn't come back, and it brings pain to my heart. I'm  worried shitless, what could have happened over there? Are they alright? Are they done? Did Jason lie and abandoned me? Does he still love me? If he doesn't, is that the reason why he hasn't come back?

I've been sitting on the couch for 2 days straight. I sleep, eat, wait, nap and eat more in that couch. Why? Because I wait for him to come back. I wait to hear the door open, and some arguments or his voice at least so I can jump into his arms. But it hasn't happened.

"Mar,"A voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see Jackson looking at me, I brought my gaze down to the floor that I've been staring at the past couple of days.

"What?"I mumbled.

"You have to get out and get moving."Jackson said, kneeling down next to me to get to my level. "This is not healthy for you. God damn you haven't showered for 2 days."

"I'm not going anywhere."I said, bringing my knees up to my chest. I hugged them tight and placed my head on top of my knees. "I'm waiting for him."

"Trust me, he will come. But you have to do something productive. You can't just stay in this couch and do nothing but eat and sleep."Jackson shook his head in disappointment.

"I did it the past 2 days."I shrugged.

"Can you at least go take a shower?"he asked. I looked at him once more, his pleading eyes pleaded me to do what he asked. And I couldn't say no to this kid. I sighed and stood up from the couch, but my legs shook and I was in contact with the floor. Jackson rushed towards me and helped me up from the floor. "That's what happens when you don't get up and move. Your legs become weak and you can't walk anymore."

"I'll handle this myself."I slapped his hand away and walked up the stairs to Jason and I's room. I walked in and closed the door shut behind me. Then I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door.

I turned on the shower, making sure to put the water in a middle hot level. After that, I stripped down my clothes and walked in. The water felt nice, but it wasn't too nice to make me at least happy. Jason can only make me happy, and he's not here with me. What's taking him so long? What if something went bad? I found myself crying again for the 5th time this day. Crying non stop for 2 days is not healthy, but what can I do? Jason is no were to be found, I'm stuck in this house without his presence or without any news that he's okay and he's coming home. I missed his kisses, his hugs, his jokes, his laugh, his scent, his everything. I need to be in his arms, he keeps me happy. I can't feel any hype emotion in me cause he's not here.

After finishing my long shower, I stepped out and grabbed a towel from the hanger and wrapped it around my body. I made my way out of the room to find myself some clothes. I threw on one of Jason's large, scented shirt with some black shorts that got covered because of Jason's shirt. I sighed, making my way downstairs and flopped down on the same spot where I was minutes ago, and waited. I waited for him to walk in through that door, see me, run up to me and hug me and kiss me and tell me how sorry he is for not arriving earlier because he got caught up with something. I was hoping for him to arrive.