:66

Jason's pov

I licked the ketchup off my fingers, savoring the tomato sauce. I took one final drink of my beverage before looking around at everyone to see if they were finished with their food.

"She's a great cook, Jase."Grayson nodded his head in astonishment. Everyone else agrees with a him and shook their head.

"Yeah well, she learned from the best."I shrugged while I crumbled my paper bag and threw it in the back of the van. "Hope everyone is done, we have to go."

"I'm sure we're done."Alfredo looked around at everyone.

We made a quick stop on the side of the road to eat our lunches that Mar made for us. We are 15 minutes away from the warehouse, as soon as we get there we will go to our positions.

"Alright let's go."I say, patting Alfredo's shoulder signaling him to keep driving.

My fingers tap on my thigh nervously. I know, Jason McCann nervous for a mission? Thats surprising. but I have a bad vibe about this that I can't shake off. Are we doing the right thing? Is this the right time? My thoughts were interrupted by the car stopping. I look at my surroundings and see that we're in a forest, the road is at least 6 feet away from us.

We all hop to the back of the van where our security system and technical shit is. We surround ourselves in a circle.

"Okay, you guys know what to do."I say, everyone nods their head. "But before we go, can we say a prayer?"

"Jason McCann prays?"Zach asks.

"Always did."I said honestly. "I have a weird vibe about this and I want to do a prayer to make sure that everything is going to be alright."

"Alright then."Alfredo says, we all bow  our heads and close our eyes.

"In the name of the father, the son and the holy  spirit,"I trace a cross against my body with my fingers. (A/N: if you don't believe in God or aren't religious just skip and if I got the opening wrong I'm sorry, I only know it in Spanish) "God we ask you to keep an eye on us and take care of us in this dangerous mission. We ask for forgiveness after this, bless us with your best guardian angels and keep us healthy and energized throughout this whole mission."

"Amen."we all say in unison. We all look at each other before taking a deep breath and taking out our things.

"Alfredo, Zach, guide us."I point at them.

"Wait before you go,"Alfredo said before taking out a microphone ear piece and handing it to each of us. it was transparent so we could barely see it. "I will guide you guys through these."

I placed mine in my left ear and connected it.

"Testing."Alfredo said through a microphone and immediately I could hear him through the ear piece.

"It's working."I said, everyone agreed with a nod. "Okay, take the two backpacks, hide your guns and take them out when I say so or when you see something. Follow behind me and always keep an eye out for any suspicious activity."

Everyone nodded at me, I mumbled a quick okay and jumped out of the van. Everyone followed behind and as I was about to close the door Alfredo called after me.