:14

Jason's pov

We all ate in peace.By that I mean no one was fighting nor arguing.Everyone seemed to enjoy Miracle and Andrea's food.Honestly I liked the food too,I can't remember the last time I ate a thanksgiving dinner.Probably like when I was about 16 or 17 years old and I loved my moms thanksgiving dinner.She stopped making dinner when she left me when she found out I was in a gang.I never got to see her again and she's probably in Canada or something.I miss her everyday and pray to see her one day and tell her sorry.The food that Miracle made tastes exacly like my moms and I'm thankful for that.

"You girls did and amazing job.I love this thanksgiving food."Chris says shoving some stuffing inside his mouth.

"Yeah.You guys should cook for us more often."Jude says.

"We're not gonna do it very often just when we feel like it."Miracle says.

"And when is that?"Jordan asks.

"Holidays."Andrea says.

Everyone groans and put their forks down making a clingy sound.

"Why are you guys gonna make us dinner every holiday?Its gonna take months for every holiday to arrive!"Mason says.

"Because you guys are gonna see us as your maids than your friends."Andrea says.

"That's not true.We love you both and we're not gonna treat you like that.Right guys?"I ask the guys.

They all look up and nod their heads.

"Fine.But not all the time.So don't expect us to dinner every time you guys walk in the kitchen."Miracle says pointing at us with her fork.

"Agree."we all say.

"And after we're done,you guys gonna clean up.We did the food,so you guys clean up."Andrea adds.

"Ok what-wait what?!"Zach says.

"Yeah.You guys are gonna clean when ever were done eating."Miracle says.

"That wasn't part of the deal."I say.

"Now it is.We do the cooking,you guys clean up.Its fair enough for all of us,"Miracle says and stands up,"so I'm done and you guys are gonna clean up my plate."

Miracle leaves the room with Andrea following and we all look at each other in disappointment.

"So,who's gonna start first?"I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miracle's pov

"It was pretty fair for all of us."I say to Andrea as we walk up the stair case.

"Yeah like,we do all the cooking and later clean up?Thats not fair,they have to do something."Andrea says.

We walk to the long ass dark hallway and just think about what my brother and everyone might be doing right now in this thanksgiving feast.As I was thinking Andrea stops me in my tracks.

"Why did you stop me?"I ask.

"Shhh.Dont move."Andrea says while she still has her eyes on the dark hallway.