:29

Jason's pov

As soon as Miracle said those words I felt my heart stop.Jackson stood there in shock,looking at me wierdly without a word.His mouth hanged open for a long time.

What's that guys mind going through?

"Jason McCann,like the Jason McCann the most wanted criminal?"Jackson finally asks.

"Yes,Jackson.Jason is my boyfriend."Miracle says wrapping his arm around my waist and I pull her close.

"But-but he's s a-"

"I know.He's a criminal.But I don't care."she says.

"I need to know how this happened."Jackson says folding his arms.

"Alright."I say and sit down on Miracle's bed.

"The next day after you came to visit me,I got home and went outside for a while.I was laying down in the sand when Jason knocked me out and took me to a house first.The house was from a gang member then from there we took off to Hawaii.Since then,I have lived with Jason those 2 months and I started liking him. We went out just yesterday and decided to come here since we heard the news about mom. We're not staying long,only for 3 days and that's it."Miracle explained.

"So wait, you fell I love with your kidnapper?"Jackson asks.

"It's a little too early for you to know but yeah,I did."Miracle smiled at me.

"And have you been taking care of her?"Jackson asks me.

"Of course I have. She's like a cat to me.I have to feed her,take care of her and give her all my love."I say smiling back at Miracle.

"This is crazy! The Jason McCann is going out with my sister! I need a moment."Jackson says walking out the room.

Miracle and I followed him fown the stairs and he was sitting down on the couch with his hands on his face.

"Jackson, you need to promise me you can never,ever tell anyone that I'm dating Jason McCann.The police can come after him and take him away.He is wanted from 7 states and I can't loose him."Miracle says placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna try."Jacksom says softly.

"One question."Miracle asks.

"What?"

"What were you doing in my room?"Miracle asks.

"I came in here to check if you came home.I always do that everyday."Jackson says.

"Aww, you missed me?"Miracle fluffs his hair.

"Of course, your my sister!"Jackson says.

"And Jackson..?"I say.

"Yes?"

"What do you do for a living?"I ask

"I don't have a career.But I want to be mystery solver."Jackson says.

"What do you say if I get you a job? But it's gonna be a little dangerous."I say raising an eyebrow.

"What kind of job?"Jackson asks.