:70

Miracles POV

Fear.

Fear is all that runs throughout my body when Jake said he wanted me. The fuck? Why? This is some messed up shit, can't he just let us go and promise him we would never mess with him again? Isn't it too much to ask? Apparently to him, yes. It's too much.

I gripped tighter on Jason's shirt while tears streamed down my face in terror. This plan wasn't supposed to go like this. It was supposed to go smoothly, what the hell happened?

"Psst, Mar."I hear Jackson say through my ear piece.

"Yeah?"I whisper back, looking around to see if anyone would see me talking.

"I'm sure Jake is with you guys and you're trapped but don't worry, some green light is coming up from behind him."Jackson said.

I scrunched my eyebrows and turned to look in front of Jake. No one was in the back of him, what was Jackson talking about?

"Jackson there's no one in the back of him."I whisper.

"You'll see."Jackson said lastly.

"Okay, I'm tired of waiting."Jake said in annoyance. "I'm taking the girl."

I gasped and wrapped my arms around Jason's waist, hoping something would happen and Jake won't have to take me. Jason wouldn't agree to trade me for his freedom, I know him. He wouldn't do such a thing.

"Step the fuck away."Jason held his arms in protection. I squeezed tighter and closed my eyes shut, praying something would happen and make everything stop.

"Fucking McCann!"Jake yelled in anger as he approached towards us. I let out a scream of terror before being pulled away from Jason. I looked up to see Grayson pulling me away, he moved me to face his back and held his arms in protection form like Jason did. Jake noticed Grayson's moved and he smirked at him, before walking slowly towards Grayson. "Grayson Dolan,"Jake shook his head while he chuckled. What's up with this guy chuckling a lot? "You don't want to put yourself in this position."

"Just leave us alone, Jake."Grayson said in anger, my hands gripped tightly on Grayson's black shirt.

"Give me the girl and I'll-"

A gun came in contact with Jake's head before he closed his eyes and hit the floor. I looked up to see the person who hit Jake, and I gasped at the view.

Bridgett.

"Oh my god."I said, letting the tears run down freely down my cheeks. I let go of Grayson and ran to Bridgett who was half naked, she opened her arms and I engulfed her into a hug.

"I missed you."Bridgett breathed on my neck.

"I missed you too."I sobbed on her shoulder. I turned to look at her features. Her blue and green highlights were gone and they were replaced with purple ones. Still the same style, short and curly. But she always seemed to pull it off. She was wearing a very short black dress, with no shoes. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"This son of bitch kidnapped me a week ago."she explained while she glared at Jake who was still on the floor. "I was in one of the rooms from this place and managed to escape. I came across him and I heard a familiar scream from you so i went inside and asked for that girls gun that's by the door way."