:24

Jason's pov

I wake up by the sound of Miracoe groaning.I shoot up and I turn to my left and see Miracle trying to stand up from the bed,her hand on her stomach covering her wound.

"Miracle,what are you doing?"I ask standing up from the bed and running to her side.

"When I woke up,I felt gross so I was trying to get up for the bed to take a shower but my stupid would is killing me everytime I make a move."she says.

"Here,I'll help you."I say and picked her up bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

I slowly put her down to the floor and groaned a little when she stood up straight.

"Shit,that hurt."Miracle murmurs.

"Trust me,I've been worst."I chuckle and turned the water for her.

"Can you leave the water warm?"Miracle asks.

"No cant do,the water needs to be a little cold.If not,the hot water is gonna burn the wound."I say.

"Ugh,I hate showering in cold water."

"Well,too bad.Now go in before I go in with you."I smirk.

"Please don't joke around like that."Miracle says.

"Call me if you need anything."I say and leave the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I walk out the room and run to the staircase.I go in the kitchen and find Cameron and Grayson eating breakfast.

"What you guys make?"I ask.

"Scrambled eggs with bacon."Cameron replies with his mouth full.

"You mind if i take two plates,for me and Miracle?"I ask.

"No,go ahead."Grayson says.

"Thanks."I say and walk over to the cabinet and grab two plates and start serving the scrambled eggs in the plate.

"So,how's Miracle?"Grayson asks.

"She's still the same as yesterday.But she'll get better,she's showering right now."I say.

"And how is the situation?Did she forgive you or nah?"Cameron asks.

"Yes,she did.Bit in one condition."

"What was it?"Grayson asks.

"If I let her go see her brother when Jude,Andrea and Jordam come back."I say grabbing forks and two glasses.

"It's pretty fair to me."Cameron says taking a bite of his bacon.

"It is.But th best part is that we're staying there for a week."I smile while I pour orange juice on the glasses.

"Nice.But what are is Miracle gonna say to his brother when he sees you?"Grayson asks.

"Simple.Were gonna say we're dating."I shrug.