:41

Jason POV

2 weeks later...

I can't find Miracle anywhere. I have checked every single hotel in Canada and no one has the name of Miracle in their hotel. I really messed up this time, and I can't do anything about it anymore.

Alfredo came in 2 weeks ago and I completely avoided him. I haven't talked to him at all. Andrea has been trying to encourage me to talk to him and forgive him about what happened years ago. But I just can't. He betrayed us and disappointed me because he is my best friend and no one can do such a cruel thing like that when you got each others back.

Though, Alfredo has been helping me by hacking in to the hotel systems to check if they have any reservations under Miracle's name. He has checked everywhere but her name doesn't appear.

I sat down on the living room couch with a beer on my hand. I took a sip of the cold beverage and turned on the tv. I switched through the chanels and paused at Miracles favorite movie.

Warm Bodies.

If only Miracle was here next to me, we would of cuddled up watching the movies while she cried when people shot the zombie and the girl tried helping him out. In the middle of the movie ,Cameron came down the stairs and walked in to the living room.

"Jason, we have news for you."he said.

"What is it?"I say with no emotion on my voice.

"It's about Miracle."

As soon as he said my girls beautiful name, my head shot up and my eyes went wide. The butterflies in my stomach came back like they always did when someone mentioned Miracle or when she stood next to me.

"What? What is it?"I always desperately.

"Let's go upstairs and talk about it."he says.

I follow Cameron upstairs and went inside Alfredo's room where Jackson and him sat on his desk typing in his computer.

"What happened? Did you guys find her?"I asked.

"We succesfully did."Jacksom smiles.

A wash of relief came to me and I sighed. I smile spread on my face and I couldn't  help but feel happy.

"So where is she?"I ask.

"Somewhere in Ontario. We have to look for all the hotels there."Alfredo says.

"Okay good. You guys keep searching for the hotels in Ontario and let me know when you found her."I say.

"Oh wait, found her."Jackson says.

"Wait what? That fast?"I ask.

"While you were talking I began searching for all the hotels. Apparently she is in Homewood Suites Hotel. Just about 6 miles froze here."Jackson says.

"Thank you guys so much. I'm gonna go over there right now."I say.

"Jason, what are you gonna do when you get there?"Cameron asks me.