:71

Miracle's pov

Someone close to me once told me that things happen for a reason. There's a reason why we get hut, why things don't go our way, why people betray us, why we get cheated on, why we lose someone. I've strongly believed things happen for a reason, and I grew up being taught about it. And I would always find out the reason why things would happen like, if I failed for a test it was because I didn't study. Or when I was betrayed by one of my old friends, it was because she wasn't a good friend for me. Or when one of my closest friend died on a car cash, was because I didn't appreciate her that much or didn't really realize that she was a good friend for me.

But this time, I didn't know why Jason had to be shot. It had to be for a resign, right? But why? Why Jason? Why the person that has made me so happy, had to be put in a hospital due to a shot on the chest by an enemy? I appreciated an cherished my moments with him. I thanked God everyday for an amazing human like him, even though I had a rough start with him, everything escalated quickly and led to this. Was I not appreciating him that much? Was I not being grateful? What was I doing wrong?

It's been almost 3 hours since they have taken Jason in the room. Not one single nurse came out of that room for any updates or purposes. It worried me sick, it makes me think of what could they be doing to him. Taking out a bullet from his chest takes almost 3 hours? I don't think so.

I huffed for the 50th time and tapped my foot against the hospital floor. My crossed arms tightly pressed against my chest/breast area and my gaze never left the room door. I was waiting for someone to get out of that room and give us an update. And I was growing impatient every second that passed.

"Are you okay?"Jackson asked next to me. Jackson and Andrea stayed with me, not leaving my side and comforting me as much as possible. I appreciated this, I needed someone here to get through this with me.

"Fine."I mumbled, not taking my eyes off the door.

"You want coffee?"Andrea offered, as she brought the small sized coffee in front of me.

"No thanks."I said, shaking my head and sighing.

"Where are they?"Jackson referred to the guys and Bridgett. "They were supposed to be here an hour ago."

"They'll be here, maybe they got caught up with something."Andrea linked arms with Jackson before placing her head on his shoulder.

I didn't say anything back and just focused on the door again. I grew impatient as I counted the minutes in my head, what could be taking them so long? I need to see Jason, and if I can't see him I want at least an update on how he's doing.

20 minutes passed and I heard the guys arrive down the hall. I mentally sighed in relief and stood up from the plastic uncomfortable chair to look at them. They started running towards us as soon as they saw me. Chris was the first one to arrive and he hugged me tightly. I left the tears roll down my cheeks and I started crying all over again.

"Shh, it's okay."Chris tried calming me down and stroked my hair. "He'll be fine."

"I'm scared."I felt my voice shake, as I spoke on his navy blue hoodie. I pulled away to look at him and he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

I turned to look at Bridgett who was there awkwardly. I had a lot to explain to her, maybe I could use this time while we wait for Jason.