:16

Jason's pov

I kick the door open and walk in.There Were a couple of girls standing in a row half naked.

This can't be.

Their not doing this!

As Samuel is talking to someone that seems to be Miracle,I shoot him and start shootings all the guys off stage.

"Grayson,save all the girls that are on stage.Jude,go get Andrea.Cameron,go take Miracle."I say and starts shooting at everyone that is off stage.

Everyone starts running around and screaming but I manage to kill all the guys that were betting on girls.

"C'mon let's go!Move!Get out!"I hear Grayson yell.

"Jason,you didn't kill Samuel."Jordan comes running up to me.

"Then who did I kill?"I ask.

Jordan says nothing and just turns to look at the unknown body on the ground.I walk over to it and take a closer look.

A girl.

"I killed a innocent girl."I say.

I'd no ever thought i would say that cause I'm a jerk when I kill innocent people but,I killed a girl that was already in danger.For the first time in my 6 years of killing people I feel guilty.

This isn't right.

I'm not supposed to feel this way.

This can't be happening.

I can't be feeling this when I kill people.

Why am I feeling guilty?

"Jordan,let's wrap it up.Lets go."I say.

"But we're not-"I cut off Jordan.

"LETS GO,NOW!"I yell.

The starts to leave till Cameron comes up to me.

"Jason,Miracle won't move.Its like she's frozen."Cameron says.

"What's do you mean?"I ask.

"She can't move."Cameron says.

I sigh loudly and go to where Miracle was.I shake her body but she won't respond.

"Miracle,wake up baby!"I say.

I throw her on my shoulder and start walking out of the stage.I start making my way to where we came from and exit the long hallway.I go out to where we found the door and We walk out quickly and into the car.We drop all the bags with guns on the back.Cameron opens the door for me and I put Miracle on the back seat.I sit next to her and buckle up her seat belt.

Miracle's eyes are closed now.Whats happening to her?

"How is she?"Mason asks.

"I don't know.She had her eyes open then now she has them closed.Whats wrong with her?"I ask.

"Let me check her."Zach says and jumps from the front seat to the back seat.