:04

Miracle's pov

"Good night,Bridgett!"I wave goodbye to Bridgett and walk in to my car.

I get in and turn on the engine and drive home listening to the radio.I sing along to the lyrics of "Youth" by Troye Sivan.I finally get home and get out of my car.Chill run up my spine getting that ugly feeling that someone is watching you.I turn around to see if anyone was out there and see no one.

God I'd be so scared if anyone jumps up and scares me or something.

I walk fast to my house and take out my house keys.I shove in the key in the key hole of the door knob and open the door.I close it and put the lock on.I throw my keys on the table next to the door and I start walking to the kitchen.I grab a cookie from the cookie jar and take a bite from it.I grab my blanket from the couch and walk out in my backyard and wrap my blanket around me.I walk in the woods while I eat my cookie.I sit down on the rough sand and look out the lake.The moonlight glows and hits the water like a spotlight.The stars twinkle in the sky like never before.The wind blows my face softly.Everything looks so beautiful in my backyard.I hang out here every night I get out of work.It keeps me relaxed and gives me time alone to think of the meaning of life.

I lay down on my blanket and ate my cookie peacefully.I like to look at the stars and try to find out if they are blue or red.I can tell when a star is blue or red because they always twinkle and it shows what the color is.My science teacher told us that if a star is blue it means that it's hot there.And if a star is red it's cold.I don't know if it's true or not but I just look at them and think how many stars are there in outer space.

God who knows.

There's probably like million,billions and trillions of them out there.I raise up my hand and take out my index finger and trace the stars to see what figure I can  make.Its hard if you do it because there's a lot of stars and you kinda get confused.

Suddenly,I heard footsteps.I raise my head up but before I could do it,someone sits on top of me and covers my mouth from keeping me from screaming.

"Hello,baby."a male voice says.

Excuse me?

He takes out a towel and puts it over my face.I try not to breathe in it and start kicking and screaming.Before I know it,I smell the towel and my eyes become heavy.

"Don't worry baby.Your safe with me."

~~~~
Jason's pov

We drove to Miracle's neighborhood and stopped in front of her house.

"We're here."Jordan says.

"Ok so here is the plan.Andrea,you are gonna find Miracle's room and pack some clothes,not all of them but some clothes.Mason and Jude,you guys are gonna go to the porch and put these black stickers on the two cameras on the front porch and backyard she has.Jordan and Zach,you guys hack in to the security footage and delete what were gonna do.Chris,you pack some family photos,I don't want her to forget about her family.And finally Grayson,I want you to help me kidnap her.She's outside right now in her backyard.Bring the cloth with you.Now everyone,get in your positions."I say.

We all get out of the beast and go to the back and grab our stuff.Before we know it,Andrea takes out a gun and loads it.

"Woah!What are you doing with that?"I ask.