:15

Miracle's pov

We walked slowly through the hallway.The old man has got us out of the room we were in and told us to walk to the room at the end of the hall.I don't know what's happening next but I know it's something terrible.I let a tear roll down my cheek and before I pick my head up the girl that I met in the door hold me head down.

"Wipe the tear away.The man gets pissed when he sees us cry."the girl whispers.

I nod and wipe the tear quickly and look up to the see the girl.

The girl is blond and the same size as me.She has her nose pierced and green eyes.Shes wearing a short light pink dress and white high heels.The dress is up to her thighs,almost showing her ass.She looked filthy like the other girls and walked like she was drunk.

"I don't catch your name."I say

"I'm Emily.Whats your name?"Emily asks.

"I'm Miracle and my friend is Andrea."I say.

"It's nice meeting you guys."she says with a smile.

"No talking!"the old man yells.

We keep walking to the last door and walk in.When we walk in I notice that there was a red curtain in front of us.We hear male voices behind the curtain and whispers.

"What's going on?"I ask Emily.

"It's time for the old man to sell us."Emily whispers.

"What?!"I whisper.

"Yeah.They do this every 24 days."Emilu whispers."

"And these 2 years,they haven't picked you?"I ask.

"Luckily,no.But it doesn't mean that their not gonna pick me.Different men come from different states and new girls come every week.They always pick the new girls."Emily says.

"This is so messed up.Do you know how long have they been doing this?"I ask.

"They've been doing this for 25 years."

"OH MY GOD!"I say.

"Shh,keep your voice
down."

In the moment I'm really scared and afraid.I want to cry badly right now.Why hasn't Jason come?I had faith in him.Did he really want to sell me?Did he knew this whole time?

"Andrea,I'm scared.I don't want to be sold to a old man!"I whisper to Andrea.

"You won't.Lets just be patient.Theu guys must of found out that we're gone by now.I know Jason,if something is gone,he gets it back."Andrea whispers.

"We need to ey out if here! I can't loose my virginity to a old man."I say.

"Your not gonna loose it.Just be patient."

"I can't.Im freaking out.I can't control myself."

My breathing starts to become heavy and heavy.Tears stream down my eyes and I let out soft whimpers.I guess my whimpers were loud cause the old man that got us out of the room came in.