:22

Miracle's pov

The sun rays hit my face making me squint.I slowly open my eyes and notice that I'm not in my room.

Nor Jason is next to me.

Every thing flew back to what happened last night.

Me arguing with Jason of why he kidnapped me.

Jason arguing back.

Me saying something that took way too far.

And finally,Jason slapping me across the face.

I touch the side of my cheek when Jason slapped me and hiss at the pain.I bring my knees close to me and burry my face between them and cry.

I can't help it.Im such a crybaby.

(Crybaby by Melanie Martinez plays in the background..Jk back to the story!)

I still don't want to see Jason right now.Im figuring that he might be sleeping cause he was up all night searching for me.

Yeah,I was up when Graysom and Jason were searching for me.They woke me and I couldn't help but not answer them back cause I was mad and hurt.

I watch the sun rise from the sky with the pink,orange and yellow painted all over the sky making me smile at the beautiful sight.

I look down at my body and notice I'm still in my swimming suit from yesterday.I groan in frustration and stand up brushing the dirt off my legs.I walk carefully up the roof and figure how to get off.I look down by the edge and notice that it's not a long way down.Probably by a few 2 or 3 feet down.I could jump down there.

"Ok,here we go."I say to myself.

I start getting close to the edge and get in position to jump down.I loose balance and fall straight down,landing in a bush.

"Oh shit!"I yell.

I look up and see that there was the kitchen window open and found out that anyone could be up and can hear me.

"Miracle?Are you ok?"

Oh shit.

I turn around see Cameron running towards me.He grabs my arm and pulls me up slowly.

"Oh yeah,I'm completely fine.I was just sweeping the roof.I like cleaning in the mornings."I lie.

"Sweeping on the roof,with your swim suit from yesterday?"Cameron crosses his arms.

"I fell asleep in it and i was lazy to change."I lie again.

"Now tell me the real reason."Cameron says.

"Fine.I fell asleep in the roof and when I tried to get down I slipped and-"

"Woah,what happened to your cheek."Cameron cuts me off and runs his finger carefully down my cheek.

"Um...squirrels giving me a hickey?"I say.

"It came out more than a question than a answer."Cameron says.