:31

Jason's pov

After my little argument with Mason about the really important mission that he explained to me about,I get out of the little restroom and walk towards Miracle where she was sitting down peacefully on the seat next to the window.Jackson was laying down sleeping on the sofa.

"Hey,baby."I say and kiss Miracle's cheek.

She gives in a little warm smile and turns back to the window.

"How you doing?"I ask.

"Ok,I guess."she shrugs.

"Are you okay? You seem mad."I say caressing her cheek.

"Never been better."she says.

"What's going on,Mar? Why are you actin like this?"I ask.

"It's nothing. Just a little moody."she shrugs again.

"Seems like your more than a little moody."

"Why,Jason? Why are you leaving?"she asks out of nowhere.

"What do you mean 'leaving'?"

"I heard your conversation with Mason back at the restroom. Why are you leaving me?"she asks with sadness in her eyes.

I sigh loudly and brush my face with my hands. "You were eaves dropping?"

"I heard you yelling on the phone so I figured that something was bothering and I wanted to help, but then you said something about a mission and you were gonna be gone."her voice shakes at the end.

"Look, it's really important ,ok? Last night a unknown gang broke in to the house and stole half of our money. Mason found out where their hideout is and tomorrow we're going over to bomb it. I'm gonna be gone for only 3 days and that's it. No more than that."I explain.

"But, you promised you'll never leave me."she said in a whisper.

"By that, I meant I will never leave you for someone else. And it's still a promise."I say raising up my pinky.

Mar smiles and raises her pinky and interlaced it with mine.

"There's the smile I love."I say and kiss her lips.

"Just another promise,ok?"she asks.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't get hurt during the mission?"

"I won't. I promise."I say.

"Good. I'm starting to feel a little better."she says and leans her head in my shoulder.

"Are we already flying?"I ask.

"Apperently,yes we are."she laughs.

"How did we not feel it?"I ask.

"I don't know and it's wierd."she says."Are you tired?"

"Yes I am."I say.