:45

Miracles pov

I quickly stuffed the Christmas presents on a separate suitcase before zipping it up and placing it on the bed with a sigh. I run to the closet and take out the clothes I'm gonna wear today which is black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt with my black Vans. I change into my clothes and grabbed the suitcase before heading out the door and down the stairs where Jason waited for me by the door.

"You ready?"he asks with a smile while he grabbed my suitcase.

"Yeah,"I sighed,"let's go."

Jason and I make our way to the beast, where everyone was already buckled up and ready to go. I go inside and sit next to Jackson, and leave a seat for Jason to sit next to me.

"So where are we going?"I ask while I tapped my fingers on my knees.

"We're gonna go to Cancun, Mexico."Mason says bitting his thumb while looking out his window.

"Ohhh, Mexico."I smile.

"Yup, we need to stay away from Jake as much as possible."Cameron says.

Just in time ,Jason gets in the car, closing the door and putting on his seatbelt.

"Let's go."Jason sighs ,patting the drivers seat where Mason sat.

Mason drives out of the drive way of the house were staying in. The drive to airport was pretty quiet, except for the low music on the radio. I didn't mind at all, but it was pretty boring and everyone was communicating with each other while i sat there playing with my fingers and having random thoughts cross my mind like always.

"AHH!"I yell when I felt someone place their hand on my thigh.

"Calm down its me."Jason laughs.

"Sorry I was just so deep in my thoughts."I say rubbing my temples.

"What were you thinking about?"he asks me while he grab ahold of my hand.

"Just random thoughts that come across my mind."I shrug.

"Like?"he presses on.

"I don't know, some are kinda stupid."I say ,staring down at Jason's hand.

Jason chuckles at my response and kisses my cheek instead of asking me questions.

"We're here."Mason sang, while he parked the beast in front of the air port.

We all got out and grabbed our suitcases quickly and ran inside the airport.

"You guys, we have enough time to get to the private jet."Andrea breathed.

"But we want to leave as soon as possible."Jordan says grabbing her by her arm.

"Guys, hold your dicks. It's not like we're gonna miss our flight."I say, putting my suitcase down and sat in a chair.

"Mar is right ,let's just get something to eat real quick since we didn't eat breakfast."Jason suggested.

"I can go get us breakfast."I shrug.

"I'll go with her."Chris says leaving his suitcase next to mine.