:54

Jason's pov

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"Jude yelled in frustration as he threw his phone on his bed angrily. "She hang up!"

"No she didn't!"I yelled back while I walked to his bed and grabbed the phone.

I looked at the screen that read 'No signal' over it. I swear to God I heard something on the line when Jude was done talking to Andrea.

"I think I heard something when the line went dead."Alfredo said as he walked next to us.

"Me too."I replied dryly while staring at the phone.

"Let's check their trackers."Cameron shrugged.

The trackers.

I put the phone down and sped to my room that was a few doors away. I pushed open the door and walked over to my desk where my computer was at. I type away, clicking the tracker and soon there's two dots in the same area blinking.

"Honolulu?"Grayson asked me from behind. "They're in Honolulu?"

"How the hell did they get there?"I asked while I ran my fingers through my long hair.

"Didn't Andrea say she was at the bar with Mar?"Jude asked me.

"They were. How did they get all the way over there?"I asked concerned about the whole trip Andrea and Mar went through.

"I mean, she was mad when she was talking to Jude."Chris shrugged. "I guess she could of taken the wrong way and ended up in Honolulu."

"I have to find out if they're okay."I sighed in frustration.

I started typing on my computer for about 30 minutes, trying to find out where could Mar and Andrea be. The red dots, signaling that it was Mar and Andrea, started moving towards the south, as if they were going back to us.

"What the fuck is happening?"I whispered to myself while I tried locating where they are.

The dots passed by our house and quickly started speeding up to a hospital. That's when it hit me. . .

They're going to the hospital.

I quickly stood up from my chair and ran downstairs making sure not to trip. My heart was beating fast as the seconds went by.

"Guys, Mar and Andrea are at the hospital."I yelled angrily. "Jude come with me, the rest of you stay here in case something happens."

"What do you mean Mar and Andrea are at the hospital?"Jude asked while he grabbed his jacket and followed me out of the house.

"I checked the trackers and it lead to a hospital."I explain while I got inside of my car. Jude got in to the passenger seat seconds later. "Something must of happened, that's why they are at the hospital."

"Are they okay?"he asked while he put in his seatbelt.

"That's what we're about to find out."I moved out of the drive way and sped towards the hospital that Mar and Andrea are in.