:56

3 weeks later. . .

Mar's  pov

I lost count of how many days I've been in this dark room. I've trying to hard to open my eyes, for Jason. I heard him talking to me some time ago about how sorry he was and that we're going to New York after I wake up. I'm so excited but I constantly remind myself that I'm in coma and the only way to escape from it is to open my eyes. I didn't know opening my eyes could be so hard.

I wonder how Andrea is doing? Does she know I'm in a coma? Is she out of the hospital?

The only people that have been visiting me is Jason and Jude. Jason always comes in and tells me about his day and what he did. Jude always tells me to stay strong and wake up because Jason and the guys miss me so much. And everyday this really nice old lady comes in and does some checks on me while he makes small talk with Jason and gives him hope that I will walk up and how she finds it cute that he stays with me everyday. I've heard Jason say to the old lady that my heart monitor always races and he is starting to get concerned about it and the old lady told him,"don't worry sweetheart, it just means that she can hear you and she's reacting to the actions you make." And that is true my friends.

Although I can't see him, I can hear and feel what he's doing. And it feels really nice to have some company while I'm in here.

"And I also ate my vegetables for dinner with water. I'm eating healthy baby! I'm sure you would be proud of me."Jason continued talking about his day. "I've been going to the gym every night, so when you wake up you will feel and see some muscles in here."

I laughed at his cockiness.

"What else?"he hummed for a minute. "Oh, on my way here I saw these red tulips and they reminded me of you. So I got some for you for when you wake up you'll see them."

"Aw!"I said while I hold my hands together. "He's so sweet."

"These past 3 weeks, I've been seeing everything that reminds me of you and it makes me miss you even more than yesterday."he sighed.

It's been 3 weeks?! It feels like eternity.

"I saw some Christmas lights and it reminded me of the night I asked you to be my girlfriend. I saw an ice cream shop and it reminded me of the time we came to California to see your mom and we were at the park and we got ice cream there. And I also saw this couple fight at the park and it reminded me of me and you when we get in arguments."he laughed. "I really miss you, Mar. I want you to wake up already."

I felt tears run down my cheeks and I wiped them away.

"Mar, are you crying?"Jason asked me.

"What?"I asked.

"Open your eyes, Mar."I felt Jason hold my hand. "Come on, you can do it."

I pinched my right arm to wake myself up, I didn't feel the pain but I'm sure my sleeping body would and I would finally wake up.

"Give my hand a little squeeze."Jason said. "You can do it."

•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<
Jason's pov