:18

Jason's pov

I'm not mad at Miracle for her saying that she's not beautiful or pretty.I just wanted to get out of the bathroom to think of what to do to make her realize that she is beautiful and gorgeous.The one thing that really pissed me off was when she said that she almost commuted suicide when she was 16.Good thing her brother was there stop her.If not,I wouldn't know what I would be with out her.Probably a complete monster.

Suddenly,I got an idea.

I went to the bed and I took a peek of what dress she bought at the mall.Its a long light pink dress.

Wow,Miracle.You're so basic.

Besides,we were supposed to wear grey.

I grab the dress and throw it inside the closet.I go inside the closet and search for a grey dress.I spend 4 minutes trying to find if there is a grey dress but there want any.So I decided to ask someone for help.

I walk out of the room and go to Jude and Andrea's room.I knock on the door politely and seconds later Jude opens the door while he buttons up his shirt.

"Oh,hey Jase.Whats up?"Jude says.

"Can I talk to Andrea for a sec?"I ask.

"Sure.She's in the closet."Jude says making some space for me to come in.

"Is she dressed?"I ask.

"Yes,she is."Hude says walking towards the mirror and look at himself button up his shirt.

I walk to the closet and see Andrea looking at herself in the mirror.I knock on the opened door and she turns around to look at me.

"What's up?"she asks.

"Do you have a extra gray dress Miracle can borrow?"I ask.

"Let me guess.You saw the dress Miracle bought and you didn't really like it so you decided to come to and ask me if I had a grey dress that could look beautiful on her so she can realize that she's gorgeous cause you true be to tell her but sue told you that she's not beautiful and to never call mine of those words again because she can loose her shit?"

Is Andrea a witch?

"How did you know all that?"I ask.

"It's like a have a 6th scent."she says taping her head then turning to her lined clothes and taking out a two piece sparkly grey dress.

"Do you have shoes that could match that?"I ask before I leave.

She tosses me a pair of grey glittery heels and I catch them.

"Thanks Andrea."I say and give her a quick hug.

"Your welcome.You got a nice girl right there.Dont loose her."she says and I walk out of their room.

I walk back to the Miracoe and I's room and place the dress and heels inside the bags.I walk back to the closet and got ready for the party.I heard Miracle walk out of the bathroom and some shuffling.Miracle gasps and drops the bags and runs to the closet.