:43

Jason's pov

I walked up the stairs hand in hand with Mar. When I got to the room ,I closed the door behind me and making sure I put the lock on. I turned around to look at Mar and crashed my lips into her's. She immediately kissed back, we stood there making out for while ,enjoying each other's company.

I grab her thighs ,giving her sign to jump. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to the bed and layed her down. She kept her hands in my neck and made their way to my hair. She took out my beanie and threw it across the room. She looked up at me and burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"I ask confused.

"Your blonde now."she laughed.

Great. I forgot I was blonde.

"Shut up. You were the one who put hair dye on my shampoo ,wrapped me in tin foil, sticked bloody pads on my walls and last but not least you hanged wieners with condoms outside the house."

Mar kept laughing the entire time. I couldn't believe she was laughing at me. It's all her dam fault for doing all this shit to me.

"You know why I did it, right?"she asks finally calming down.

"You were just mad at me ,I know."I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry."she giggled.

"Yea whatever."I say and lay next to her.

"So what do you wanna do?"Mar asks grabbing my hand and starts playing with my fingers.

"I don't know. Aren't you tired?"I ask her ,enjoying her touch.

"Not that much."she shrugs."What's today?"

"December 15th."I sigh."Why?"

"Oh my god it's almost Christmas!"she exclaimed.

"Oh yea. I forgot about that."I say.

"I need to buy everyone a gift. Especially you."she said freaking out.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. I want to show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me."she says kissing my knuckles.

"You already show me you love me."

"How?"

"By being here with me. Showing me your love."

Mar blushes a little and kisses my cheek."I love you."

"I love you too."I say and kiss her lips.

"But seriously ,I need to buy everyone gifts."she says in a serious tone.

"You wanna go to the mall tomorrow?"I ask her.

"Yes. I don't wanna wait the last minute."I sighs and rests her head on my chest.

"Your so nice and innocent."I say stroking her hair.

"It's part of my personality."she says.

"I love your personality. I love everything about you. How did I get so lucky?"I ask placing a kiss on her temple.