:50

Jason's pov

"I swear to god I heard a scream upstairs."Zach says as he took a sip of his cup.

"Dude, I need everyone out now."I complained. "Please help me get all these people out of the house."

"Okay, okay I will."Zach rolled his eyes and walked towards the DJ who was playing "Humble" by Kendrick Lamar. Zach whispered something to the DJ who nodded and soon turned off the music making everyone stop dancing.

"Thanks everyone for coming to Justin Bieber's New Years Eve party!"the DJ talked into the microphone. I needed everyone to know my fake name instead of my real name just got safety. Everyone cheered and applauded while some guys patted my back and rose they're drinks at me. "I hate to break it to you guys but the party is officially-"

A scream hit violently from upstairs, making the DJ stop talking. In a second, I knew it was Mar.

"Everyone get out now!"I yelled at everyone. "Zach, tell everyone to get the guns ready!"

Zach immediately ran off the stage to the basement where everyone was at while the rest of the party people left quickly. I ran to the staircase, taking two steps at a time to get to the top of the staircase.

"Jason, help me!"I heard Mar scream in agony.

I follow her terrified voice to a room that is locked. I banged on the door hard, trying to at least break the door down. When it was no use, I kicked the door hard enough for the knob to come off. I pushed opened the door and my eyes lead to a horrible sight.

Mar was getting raped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"I yelled angrily at the man that was on top of Mar. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING MY GIRL LIKE THAT?!"

I pushed off the man of Mar and walked towards him to get a glance of his face. I grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the entrance of the room to catch a view of his face.

Mark Gray.

"Mark?!"I yelled in frustration. 

"What up man?"I mumbled In confusion.  "I was just banging this girl and you interrupted me?"

"This 'girl' happens to be my girlfriend you pig!"I kicked his side making him groan in pain. "I just introduced you to her when you came in the party!"

"Sorry man, I forgot how she looked like after about 5 drinks?"I rubbed his eyes.

"YOU PRACTICALLY RAPED HER, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"I kicked him again, but harder this time.

"Ow man, what the fuck? I said I was sorry."

"Sorry for raping my girl?!"I yelled in frustration. This man thinks it was just a 'mistake' for raping Mar. It's not, he practically took her virginity!

Cameron, Zach and Grayson entered the room with loaded guns, ready to shoot. They take a look around the room till they spot Mark on the floor.

"What the hell happened in here?"Grayson asked in confusion.

"This fucking bastard raped Mar!"I yelled in anger and kicked Mark again. "I'm so gonna fucking kill him!"