:52

Miracles POV

I picked up the last piece of clothing from the bathroom and threw it over my shoulder, ready to wash it with the rest of the dirty clothes. Since I'm bored, I decided to wash everyone's clothes (except Betty's) and make them dinner while they were out (and again, except for Betty).

After last nights fight with Jason, I thought I was being a little too stubborn with him so as soon as he comes back I'm gonna apologize. He's out with the rest of the crew doing some 'stuff'. Andrea decided to stay with me so I wouldn't be alone with Betty, which I'm grateful. Betty hasn't come out of her room at all, and I'm praying she won't.

Flashback

"I can believe you're being so stubborn!"Jason rose his voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me."I warned. "I told you I wasn't gonna be nice to Betty unless she's doing something that bothers me. "

"Having a conversation with her bothered you?"he asked angrily.

"Of course it did! Did you see the way she was talking to you?"I pointed my finger at the door. "Was I not supposed to react and do something about it? Am I not allowed to get mad?"

"You really need to calm down."

"Don't tell me calm down!"I pointed my finger at him now.

The number one thing you should never do to girls is tell them to calm down, especially if you're in a relationship with them.

*end of flashback*

Things got intense and he ended up sleeping on the couch in our room. Today I woke up and didn't see him there, I went downstairs to find Andrea and asked her about Jason. She told me she went out with the rest of the gang to do some stuff.

I stepped out of Zach's room with his dirty clothes on my shoulder. I threw the clothes in a casket that was waiting for me outside his room. I picked up the casket and walked to the next room that seemed to be Cameron's. I left the casket outside his room, I stepped inside and started picking up the clothes he had on the floor. After I was done I stepped outside to put the clothes inside the casket when I found out someone had knocked the casket and clothes were scattered everywhere. I turned to my left and right to see who it was, till I caught a red head leaving downstairs.

Betty.

I huffed loudly an started picking up the clothes and putting them inside the casket. I swear to God she likes messing with me, and if she is gonna continue I will do something about it.

After I was done, I picked up the casket and went downstairs to the laundry room. I separated the clothes in colors, a pile of white clothes, a pile of color clothes, a pile of Jean colored clothes and a last pile of black clothes. I put in the pile color clothes in the washer and turned it on.

"Little miss peasant is doing some chores, huh?"

"What the hell do you want?"I turned to look at Betty.

"I just want you to clean my clothes."she shrugged carelessly.

"I'm not doing that."I crossed my arms.