:57

Jason's pov

17 hours have passed and we finally landed in New York. I turned my head to look at Mar who was sleeping peacefully on the couch with a pink blanket over her. She must be really tired. I decided not to wake her up and instead carry her out.

"Jude, Andrea,"I called them both, and they turned around to look at me. "Can you guys please take out bags? Mar is sleeping and I don't wanna wake her."

"The gang is outside our jet and they're going to help us out."Jude said as he grabbed my bag.

"Okay good."I mumbled. I wrapped the blanket around Mar and picked her up bridal style. I carried her out of jet, the cold wind hit my face. I didn't know it was already cold in New York.

"Sup, man."Cameron said as he took out Mar's bags out of the jet. "She woke up from the coma?"

"Yup."I smiled. "I'm glad she's okay."

"Me too."he said as he placed out brags in the back of the van. "We were so worried."

"Hey Jase, we got company at 7. We might want to hurry up."Zach says.

"Company?"I asked while sat Mar down next to me, put her seat belt on and leaned her head on my chest.

"Ryan and Za are coming."Alfredo said. "We have something to discuss with them."

"About?"I rose my eyebrow.

"Jake. He has been tracking us but he lost us when you stayed at the hospital. They want to make a plan and finally end them for good."Chris said.

"How did they lose us?"I ask.

"Jackson hacked into their system and destroyed everything."Alfredo says.

"Where is Jackson?"I ask.

"At our place."Cameron answered.

Soon everyone was in the car and Alfredo was driving us to our new house.

"Does Jackson know what happened to Mar?"I ask.

"Yes, he wanted to fly back with you guys but we told him you were coming home already."Alfredo said.

"So he found out about this late?"I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Yup."Zach said.

"Turn left, and we will arrive Maine in less than 5 minutes."Alfredo said to Cameron who was driving the vehicle.

"Maine?"I asked.

"Maine, New York dude."Zach said excitedly.

"You're full of questions Jason."Alfredo rolled his eyes.

"I have no idea where we're going or what's going on, so I don't see the problem on asking questions."I snapped.

"Oh shit, angry Jason is back."Cameron chuckled.

"Drop it, Cam."Alfredo rolled his eyes. "I'll explain to you everything that is going to happen."