Epilogue

Silent cries of a female echoed throughout the vacant halls of the hospital. You can really hear the pain in the cries the woman let out, soft echoes bounced off the walls, surprisingly no nurses, patients, or visitors were around the hallway, giving the young female her privacy and sometime alone.

In the room C103 no beeping machine was heard. Jason McCann's lifeless body layed on the hospital bed. His golden locks drapped all over his face, the bullet wound stopped bleeding after a while, there was no body motions of him breathing, his strong tanned arms relaxed. Jason McCann's life was short. Its a tragedy that he has passed after he concord to get the love of his life to love him back. He finished his mission, kill Jake. The mission backfired him and he died also.

For Miracle, she was devasted as ever. She felt empty, hopeless, guilt, sadness, anger. She felt like her whole world crushed down and she lost everything she loved. The saddest part of this, is that as soon as Jason died, she realized that she loved him back.

Back to Jason's room.

Suddenly, Jason's body rose from the bed fast as lightning. He gasped for air like if he was holding for a long time. He coughed and gasped, his chest was moving so fast. He placed his hand over his heart and looked around the empty hospital room. Looking down to his arm, he unhooked the wires and tried getting off the bed when he heard footsteps. He quickly we back to his position and closed his eyes.

"This way officer."A woman spoke softly.

Officer? Jason thought.

There was a moment of silence, the only thing heard was the footsteps of the nurse and officer walking around Jasons bed.

"Okay, I'm gonna have to run some tests to see if this is the real Jason McCann." The officer spoke.

Holy shit.

"In the mean while, get everything ready to have his body checked out."The officer continued.

"How long will the tests take?"the nurse asked.

"Around 30 to 40 minutes. Not too long."

Enough time to get out of here. Jason thought to himself. The officer and thd nurse exchanged a few words before leaving the room completely.

Jason stoof up immediately and paced around the room trying to figure out a plan. In the meanwhile, he decided to get his clothes that were in a cabinet. He took off his gown and quickly put on his clothes. He found a that, hung by the door and took it , placing it on his head so low that his face wasn't recognizable.

His head poked out to the hallway, where it was empty. He took the left side and walked as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

He made it to the end of the hall, where a elevator stood, before pressing the button he stopped himself and thought it wasn't a good idea. People would see him walk out by the front of the hospital, might as well take the stairs to the nearest exit. He went back go find the stairs, and he took them.

He reached the bottom stairs, to his left was the exit. He pushed open the door, the sun greeted him making him squint his eyes and pull his hand up to cover his face. Sweet freedom