:26

Jason's pov

I placed the last glass on my side of the table and wiped off a little dust off it. sighed in relief and sat on the white chair.

I was about to close my eyes when I got a text from Cameron.

Cameron: Do you want me to bring you the present?

Me: Yes,I'll hide it under the table when Miracle comes in a while

Cameron: Alright.

I lock my phone and put my head down.I close my eyes and let the sound of the waves crashing in the shore relax me along with the soft wind blowing on me.

I have some doubts on what is about to happen.

What if Miracle doesn't feel the same way?I mean,yesterday Cameron told me Miracle told him that she likes me.But why if it's not true?What if Miracle says no when I ask her to be my girlfriend?Will this ruin our friendship?

I didn't know I was thinking for a long time till Cameron placed his hand in my shoulder and flinched.

"Wow,slow down its just me."Camerin puts his hands up in the air.

"Oh.You just scared me."I say.

"Here's the present.Good luck."Cameron hands me the pink present.

"Thanks.I think I'm gonna need that luck."I say.

"Why?"

"I'm scared that she will say no.What if this ruins our friendship and she never really liked me?"

"Jase,remember that time when I liked Alexa back in high school and I planned that Promposal in he cheerleader competition and she said yes?"Cameron sits next to me.

"Yeah."I say slowly.

"It happened because I had so much faith in me.I knew she liked me because she cared about me,defended me,talked to me.I see Alexa in Miracle.Miracle cares about you.Thats why you'll know someone likes you."

I look around at what I have done.The table with the two plates,two glasses,wine,two napkins,candles and the red and pink rose petals on the table and leaving a trail here and back to the house.

I did all this because I know she likes me.I didn't know I was crying till I felt the wind blow in my tear making it cold.I quickly wipe it away and look at Cameron again.

"Thanks for telling me this."I smiled.

"No need to thank me,I'm helping you cause your like a brothe to me."Cameron says standing up from the chair.

My phone vibrates on my left pocket and I take it out.A text from Grayson is on my lock screen.

Grayson: Miracle already wants to come home and she is getting really pissed here.I don't know where else to take her.What do I do??

Me: I don't know.Keep her busy I'm almost done

Grayson: Ok,I'll try