:28

Jason's pov

I open my eyes slowly and see the sun rays slowly rise up my window.I smile at the beautiful sight.I turn to my left and see Miracle hugging my and snoring silently.

My beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me.I can get used to this.

I check the digital clock time and it read 7:34.

I start to kiss Miracle's face.She finally wakes up with yawn,she gets up and stretches .It takes her a little while to notice that she wasn't wearing a top.

"Omg,where's my top?"she asks covering her self.

"You took it off through out the night."I say.

"I don't do that."

"Well,you did."

"Where is it?"

"Why do you want to put it on? Just lay down here next to me without your top."I smirk.

"You are crazy."she laughs.

"You know what's crazy?"I ask.

"What?"

"That I didn't get my morning kiss."

Miracle leans in and kisses my lips.Her soft lips against mine just made me hungry for more.

"Jason,were supposed to leave!"Miracle says breaking the kiss.

"Where?"

"We're going to California today,remember?"

Oh shit.

I jump out of the bed and run to our closet.

"How many bags?"Miracle asks.

"Just 2."I say.

In a couple of seconds Miracle brings 2 bags.I pack my underwear,pants,shirt, leather jacket,my shampoo,socks,4 pairs of shoes and finally hair gel and my hair brush.

I shove everything in there and go back to the closet to change.I grab white pants and a black and white striped shirt with white Nike shoes.

I brush my hair and apply a little bit of cologne.

When I'm done,Miracle is already done dressing up and packing.She's wearing light blue shorts and a black baby tee with black Vans.Her hair is in a braid and she's wearing a little bit of makeup.

"Ready?"I ask her.

"I'm ready."she breathes in and out.

We walk out of the room and down the stairs.

"Yo,guys,where y'all going,to your honeymoon?"Mason and Andrea come out of the kitchen.

"Very funny,Mason.Were going to visit her mom at the hospital."I say.

"Why is she at the hospital?"Andrea asks.