:39

J a s o n ' s   p o v

I tried to move to my right but I couldn't and it really bothered me. Something was holding to keep me from moving around my bed but I couldn't figure out what. I finally decided to open my eyes and see what was going on. I gasp at the sight. I was wrapped in tin foil and there were bloody pads sticked around my room.

"AGGHH! CHRIS! GRAYSON! HELP ME!"I yelled angrily while I tried to get out of the tin foil.

Seconds later Grayson and Chris burst in through the door with a surprised face.

"What the hell happened here?"Grayson asks.

"Hey, you got something...around your face area."Chris says snickering.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"I yell annoyed."GRAYSON GET ME OUT OF THIS TIN FOIL SHIT!"

"Man, I'm going just hold up!"Grayson says ripping the tin foil.

"Hurry!"

Finally Grayson rips off the tin foil and I quickly stand up from my bed and run to my bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror and see a sticky note on my forehead. I take it out angrily and read it what it says.

Witches are bitches. Careful what you say next time. That's a wrap on our relationship and a stick up of memories together.

What does that mean?

Witches are bitches?

Careful what you say?

Relationship?

Memories?

I tried to find out who might of done this. Why was the person talking about a relationship and memories? Did the person think I was in the a relationship with her? And why did it say bitch? The relationship thing was confusing cause the only person I'm in a relationship is Miracle and I hope the person  knows that. I hope that person was mistaken and...wait.

"Guys, what is this note talking about?"I ask walking out of my bathroom.

I hand the note to Grayson and he read it carefully then passed it to Chris.

"I'm not sure,man. But this has something to do with revenge."Grayson says scratching his chin.

"This sounds like someone hates you. I'm pretty sure about that cause look at your room."Chris laughs.

"Shut up! Go and call Andrea to come in. I need to talk to her."I order Chris and he leaves.

I pace around the room and avoid the pads sticked in my room. I hear Grayson snickering and I turn to glare at him.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?"I ask angrily.

""You have very nice legs there."Grayson laughs hard and walks out of the my room.

I look down to look at my legs and noticed that someone has shaved them. I groan and kick the side of the door then regret it since I'm barefoot and it hurt like hell.