:64

Jason's pov

"We got some answers out of Manny,"I announced. Every gang member was sitting around the dinning table, listening to me carefully about what happened 2 hours ago. "Jake knows where we are cause he placed the tracker on Mar, but we got it out and destroyed it. But for sure he knows where we are and he will strike any time. So we have to strike first before they do."

"When's that gonna happen?"Grayson asked.

"In 2 days,"I answered. "We have 48 hours to get everything ready. Bombs, guns, cameras, walkie-talkies, armor, anything that can help us take these motherfuckers down. We're sick and tired of them coming after us and trying to end us all, but we're going to do it first."

"What about Andrea?"Jordan asked.

"She'll stay here with Mar,"I said. "Even though Andrea can walk a little bit, she still needs rest. I don't want her to get hurt."

"Mar is going to stay here?"Andrea asked. "What are you going to tell her?"

"I'll explain to her that we have to leave, I'm pretty sure she'll understand."I sighed.

"Where are they?"Chris asked.

"They're in Rhode Island where our old warehouse used to be. I'm fucking glad we didn't have any equipment there."I answered. "If we had equipment, we would of been dead."

"How is this going to work?"Zach asked.

"So here's the plan,"I said placing a large paper on the table. A bunch of trees, lines, red dots, and little drawings were all over the paper. "We're going to arrive at least 5 feet away from the warehouse and hid in the woods. Alfredo and Zach will stay in the van and guide us inside. Our old security cameras are there so we still have the system in the van so they can watch out if anyone is watching us. Grayson, Jude, Jordan, Chris, Cameron and I will go in and plant some bombs every corner in the warehouse, find Jake and kill him. Then we will come back to the van and explode the place. After that, our mission will be complete."

"It's time to take down these dumbasses, once and for all."Cameron huffed.

"We will have our victory in 2 days."I slammed my hand on the table. "We will finally live in peace."

Everyone cheered in excitement, I high fived everyone, fist bumped, hugged, basically did everything you do when you're excited. We all settled down and went out ways. I ran up the stairs to my and Mar's bedroom. I walked in and she was on her phone, typing away. What does this girl do on her phone?

"Hey baby."I smiled, closing the door behind me. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine,"she mumbled.

Oh, she's mad. I can tell.

"What's wrong?"I asked, sitting down next to her. "Why you moody?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I wasn't included in the meeting you had 10 seconds ago."She rolled her eyes, still typing on her phone.

"Babe, it's not what you think,"I sighed.

"Really?" she finally broke the gaze off her phone and looked at me. "Cause you only told Cameron told everyone there was a meeting and no one included me and they told me to stay here."