:59

Miracles POV

"Where were you guys?"I asked the gang while we at in peace together at the dining table.

"We were taking care of business."Alfredo says, slurping his spaghetti.

The kitchen door open and Chris walked in pushing Andrea on her wheelchair. We all smiled at her, meanwhile Jude just stared at his plate and don't pay any attention to her.

"Hey cupcake!"Grayson says, Andrea smiled at the nickname Grayson gave her. "How you feeling?"

"Alright."Andrea shrugs, Chris pushed her wheelchair next to me. I hand her her plate of spaghetti along with her fork. She mumbled a quick thank you and started eating.

"So taking care of business?"I continued the conversation. "What kind of business?"

"Just some business that is none of your business."Alfredoshrugged.

"Alfredo."Jason says in a warning tone.

I don't know if Alfredo was being rude or just playing around but that really pushed my buttons.

"It may not be my business but I should know cause I'm kinda involved in the business."I raise my eyebrow.

"You're not really involved."Alfredo pointed out. "Only because you're involved with the gang doesn't mean that you're part of it and you shouldn't know stuff."

"Alfredo that's enough."Jason defended me.

"Why shouldn't I be involved, huh?"I fought back. "Am I not allowed to know where you guys are? What if you guys are in  danger and you're going to need my help one day?"

"We don't need your help on anything in the future."Alfredo scoffed loudly. "We can take care of ourselves, unlike you. If we would of needed help you wouldn't be the first one to call cause for sure you wouldn't take care of us."

"I can take care of myself."I defended. "You don't know nothing about me."

Alfredo laughed loudly while he crossed his arms. "You can take care of yourself? Then tell me why Jason is your body guard every time you go out or something? Cause he needs to take care of you. Get that through your fucking head."

"Alfredo shut the fuck up already."Jason raised his voice.

"I'm sorry but apparently she needs someone to tell her the fucking truth."Alfredo raised his hands in defense.

One single tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it before glaring at Alfredo one last time. "Fuck you."

"Any time sweetie."He smirked

"What the fuck is your problem, Alfredo?!"Jason yelled, slamming his fists against the table. "I didn't let you back in the gang just for you to be a dick to my girlfriend."

"I'm just stating the truth, Jason. She needed to hear it anyways."Alfredo smiled evilly.

"Ladies, that's enough."Andrea said throwing both of us a small meatball in the face. "Let's just have a peaceful dinner."