:03

Jason's pov

Mason drove the beast while we all sat at the back.Silence hovered over us as if don't know each other.I just stared at the window looking outside,passing the lamp posts and buildings.I stared at the sky and thinked about what would I do if Miracle didn't like me.She'd just hate me if I kidnapped her but-

"Yo McCann,you alright?"Jordan interrupts.

"Um,yeah.I-I'm fine.Why?"I stammered.

"You seem quiet.Most of the time your always talking about Miracle.Whats wrong?"Zach asks.

"Nothing.I swear.Im just thinking of a plan."I lie.

"What plan?"Jude asks.

"The plan for the gang from New York."I say simply.

"Lies!"Grayson yells.

"Grayson,calm down.Jason,tell us what you were really thinking."Andrea says.

I stay quiet for a moment.If I tell them about what I was really thinking,they might think I got soft because of Miracle.

"It's about the plan.Ok?"I say with a little bit of attitude.

"Yes boss."everyone replied.

For the rest of the ride everyone was quiet.Nobody spoke,whispered,sang, hummed,sneezed, coughed,farted,groaned,burped,moaned.Nothing.

Complete silence.

It's like if everyone was mad each other and they promised each other they wouldn't talk to each other.I pulled out my phone and earphones and put them on cause I hated the silence.It was awkward and I hated that."Sneakin" by Drake came on and the music blasted my ears.Of course they hurt a little but I didn't care.I hated the silence and I wanted to end the silence with the music blasting and almost everyone hearing it with my earphones.

In an instant I fell asleep without knowing.

2 hours later...

"Jason?Jase? Wake up bro.We're here!"Jude tapped on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and looked around.We were in a fancy hotel with the crew taking out the suit cases.

"We're here?"I ask.

"Yeah.You fell asleep through the whole ride."Mason yelled from the other side of the car.

I hop off from the car and got my suit cases.I yawned and stretched my arms.

"What do we do now,boss?"Jordan asked.

"Ok,everyone get a room.Get some rest cause tomorrow is gonna be a long day.Andrea,I need you to get in contact with Cameron for him to get us the private jet.Chris,I need you to get us rooms except for Andrea and Jude.They're sleeping together.And Grayson?"I say.

Grayson turns around and looks at me,waiting for my order.

"I need you to keep on an eye on the New York gang.If they appear here,give me a call and we will leave immediately."I say.