:11

Miracle's pov

I'm really surprised that Jason apologized for what he did 2 weeks ago.I never thought the Jason McCann would apologize for something that he did and apologize.

Is he getting soft because of me?

I don't know,maybe he is.Jason is becoming a great person but I'm the only one that sees him.I don't see the others around anymore.I hear them while they talk but I don't see them or talk to them.Its kinda wierd because I only see Hasin everyday and I see Andrea too but no other guy than Jason.

Are they ghosts?

Nah.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab a apple.I wash it and take a bite.I sit on top of the counter and swing my legs while I eat the apple.I hear the door swung open and heavy footsteps coming in.Cameron appears with Jason's arms around his shoulders helping him keep his balance.Cameron has a black eye,some bruises and cuts in his face.

"OMG CAMERON?!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"I yell.

"The New York gang found him in the city and beat him up.Good thing we have the island and no one knows about it because we would be dead right now."Jason explains.

"Do I get the first-aid kit?"I ask.

"Yes please,and also get him some water."Jason says helping Cameron sit down.

I run to our room and take out the first-aid kit under the bed and run downstairs again to the kitchen.I give the kit to Jason while I go get a glass of water.I give to Cameron and he chugs it all.

"Cameron,I'm gonna need you to not move at all while I apply the alcohol."Jason says.

Cameron nods and stays still.I stand next to him to make sure he doesn't move.Jason slowly puts the cotton ball with the alcohol on his face which makes Cameron move away from him.I grab Cameron's shoulders and he turns to look at me.

"Just don't move Cameron."I say and hold his hand.

Cameron nods and turns to look at Jason again and takes a deep breath.

"Go for it."Cameron says.

Jason puts the cotton ball on his face again and presses slowly which makes Cameron squeeze my hand tight.

"I almost done.Just don't move."Jason says.

Cameron groans at the pain and squeezes me hand really tight.I don't mind and it doesn't hurt that much.

Except that he's digging his nails on my skin which is gonna make me slap his face because God dam it hurts so much.

But I'm ok.

"I'm done."Jason says.

Cameron lets go of my hand and I take a look at it.His nail marks are printed on my hand and I start seeing a little bit of blood.I cover it and walk to the sink to wash my hand.When I'm done it grab a napkin and dry it leaving a little bit of blood.I leave the napkin on the table and walk towards Cameron and Jason.

"Miracle,put these bandages in Cameron while I go back to the city and get the rest of the gang.I'll be back in 30 minutes."Jason says and leaves.