:23

Jason's pov

I turned to my left and tried to grab Miracle from her waist and pull her close to me.But I just felt crumbled soft sheets.

I rose up and saw that Miracle wasn't in bed next to me,then everything came back.

I slapped her and she ran away.

I stayed up late to find her but I failed.

I touched my face and felt the dry tears stained in my face.I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.I took a look on the mirror and my eyes  and face were puffy red.My hair was messy and the stains from the tears were turning really crusty.I turned on the faucet and washed my face face with cold water.I turned the faucet off and cleaned my face with the towel.I took one last look at myself and still saw my eyes red.

I walked out and checked the time on the digital clock that stood in my night stand.

2:35 pm.

Oh my lord I was asleep for a long time.

Is Miracle here?!

I walked out of the room and knew what place she would stay at when she's mad at me.

Cameron's room.

I walked to the end of the hallway and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again and there was still no answer.

I opened the door and didn't see anybody there.

Not even Cameron.

I went downstairs and into the living room to see if she was sleeping there.

Unfortunately,she wasn't in the living room.

I go to the kitchen and see Grayson eating cereal.

"Did you find her?"Graysom asks.

"Nope.She's still no in sight."I sigh and sit down in front of him.

"She's here somewhere,I know it."Grayson says.

"How would you know?Yoy didn't even see her yesterday.The only person who saw her was Cameron."I say.

"Exacly.Cameron could know where she is."Grayson says with his mouth full of Fruit Loops.

I take out my phone and dial Cameron's number There were 2 rings then he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey,Cameron.Have you seen Miracle?"I ask.

"Actually,I was gonna ask you the same thing.I haven't seen her since yesterday.Im out looking for her."Camerom says.

"Where did you last see her?"

"In the kitchen.She was heading out when I stopped her and asked her where she was going."

"Then?"