:25

Jason's pov

I look down at my hand once again while I'm laying down in bed next to Miracle.I unwrap the bandage and see dried bloody scrapped skin on my hand.I cringe and wrap it again.There's  something that I was supposed to do today but I seem to forgot about it.

Ding!

I look to my left and see that I got a message.I grab my phone and see Cameron's name on my lock screen.

Cameron: I got the ring and the necklace. Did you set up the beach?

Oh shit!

I stood up quickly and ran to the bathroom typing away.

Me: Shit! I forgot about it! I just woke up right now. Let me shower and I'll set it up. Text Grayson to wake up right now so when Miracle wakes up, Grayson can distract Miracle while we're out.

Cameron: Sure m8 :)

I turn on the shower,strip off my clothes and hop in.I wash my hair and skin and when I'm done,I turn off the faucet and hop out.I don't care if I'm naked but I ran out the bathroom and in to the closet.I picked out my underwear,black pants,a white shirt and a black leather jacket with 'Supra's'.I slip them on quickly and ran to the bathroom again.I dried my hair and sprayed on cologne.I quietly walked out of the room and ran downstairs when I made sure Miracle wasn't gonna hear me.I made my way to the supply room and looked around and smiled.

This is gonna be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later...

Miracle's pov

i woke up and patted a body next to me.

Jason.

I smiled and turned to where Jason was at and hugged him tight while I closed my eyes again.

"Wow,I didn't know you loved me that much."

I shot open my eyes and let go of the body.I look up to see Grayson leaning on his hand smiling.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I thought you were Jason."I practically yelled.

"Well, you thought wrong cupcake."Grayson laughs.

"Um,cupcake..?"

"Listen, get dressed,get pretty,do whatever that makes you look gorgeous.We are going out!"Grayson says getting up from the bed.

"Look Gray, I don't feel the same way as-"

"We're not going out on a date! We're going out as friends! Hurry up and get pretty!"Grayson says and leaves the room.

Well, that was pretty embarrassing.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.I showered and got out.I go to the closet and take out black jeans,black and white striped shirt and my black high top boots.I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth,dry my hair,curl my hair and put on a little bit of perfume.I grab my bag and run downstairs where Grayson is waiting for my patiently.