:53

Jason's POV

"Don't go!"I yelled again in anger.

I was about to chase after her when someone pulled my arm.

"Let them leave."Betty said as she pulled me back.

"You."I squinted my eyes at her while I turned around to give her an ugly glare. "You did this!"

"You have no proof."she crossed her arms.

"I will find proof,"I crossed my arms too,"starting with the cameras."

Her eyes widened when she heard me say 'cameras'. A smirk grew on my face and I started exiting the kitchen with her following behind me.

"No, no Jason."she pleaded. "There's no reason for you to check the cameras. I'll do it for you."

"Get out of my way."I pushed her away from me and walked in my office and closed the door making sure I put the lock on it.

I walked to my desk where my computer sat. I sat down on my rolling chair and typed away in my computer, looking for the security cameras icon. As soon as I found out, I look for the footage from 3 hours ago.

The screen goes black for a second then 6 screens appear from different angles where the cameras are displayed. I look over at camera 1 and see all of us getting out of our rooms. This was from when we were leaving the house to do some errands. I fast forward it and stopped when I saw Mar getting out of our room with a casket with clothes inside. Then I see her go in a room that seemed Mason's. She was in there for a couple of minutes then came out with clothes and put them inside the casket. She basically did this with all the rooms, she took everyone's clothes and put them in a casket. When she walked Cameron's room, I see another figure that seemed to be Betty. She had something shiny with her.

Scissors.

Betty went inside the room with the scissors while Mar was still in the Cameron's room. Minutes later Betty came out of Mason's room and started walking by Cameron's room where Mar was in. She knocked over the casket that was outside the room and scurried out of the hallway. Mar finally came out of the room and looked both ways of the hallway to see who knocked over the casket, she gave up and picked the clothes that were on the floor and left downstairs.

I shook my head in disappointment in Betty and clicked to the next footage where Mar went downstairs. Looking through all the footage to see where she went, I finally find out she went to the laundry room and Betty followed her. Mar separated the clothes by colors and put the colored clothes inside the washer then she turned to look at Betty and they started talking. Mar walked away and Betty didn't follow her. Instead she stayed behind and mixed the clothes. She stopped the washer and put some white clothes inside and started the washer again. With a grin, she left the laundry room and closed the door behind her.

The blood boiled inside me and I stood up from my chair and walked to the door. I opened it and see Betty standing there with her arms crossed.

"Out."I growl at her.

"What?"she gasps.

"I want you out of my house now."I make myself clear.

"Why? What did I do?"she acted innocently.

I pushed her against the wall hard enough to make a loud sound echo throughout the halls.

"Ow, Jason that hurt."she whined annoyingly.

"The one thing I don't like that gets me pissed is girls act innocent when they know they did something bad."I explain, while Betty looked at me in fear. "I'm not gonna repeat myself, get out of my house right now."

"You really need to calm down."Betty scoffed.

My hand contacted her cheek as soon as she finished her sentence. She gasped loudly while she held her hand over her cheek.

"You monster!"she yelled furiously. "You son of a bitch!"

She started hitting my chest rapidly and angrily. I grabbed her fists and dragged her downstairs while she yelled and screamed at me to let her go. I ignored her and when I reached to the front door, I opened the door and pushed her out of my house myself.

"I'm not gonna allow little hoes in my house again."I spit at her and shut the door making sure to lock it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Miracle's pov

"How did you know which car keys were Jason's?"I asked Andrea as she made a left turn.

"Jason's keys has a gold chain,"she showed me the gold chain that were hanging from the keys. It looked very valuable and expensive.She sighed in frustration. "I'm gonna need a drink."

"I'm so sorry for what happened between you and Jude."I sighed. "It's all Betty's fault."

"It's not all Betty's fault."she said. "It's also Jude's fault for not stopping her."

"Most of it it's Betty's."I shrugged.

"Yeah you're right."she stopped the car in front of an old bar. It looked really empty, only two cars were parked. Most of the parking lot was empty, making it seem like it was lonely. "I love this bar so much."

"It looks old."I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't judge a book by its cover."Andrea chuckled. "They sell really good drinks. And it has really good memories here."

"Let's go in."I shrug as I got out of the car.

"You can drink?"Andrea asks.

"No but I wanna try it."I shrug as I closed the car door. "Just to see if it really makes you forget about your problems."

"Trust me, it does make you forget."she smiles. "But it also gives you a bad headache in the morning."