A/N

Y'all make sure to follow my backup account @/bieberstephh

I will be posting a story on that account some time during this year. Like I said before somewhere in my story, I like making like a bunch of unreleased chapters then release them when I have wifi. Cause in my house there is no wifi, my dad has called the company a lot and they won't answer and blah blah blah. So when I get wifi or turn on my hotspot, i post the chapters.

Also, comment if you want a sequel to this book.

Cause I'm sorry to say this but the story is sadly coming to an end :(

I know, I know. So sad but I really have to know if you guys want a sequel so I can make it before I end the book.

Please, please, please comment or let me know I you want a sequel.

Also, on my other account like I said I will be posting a story called, "All yours" a Jason McCann story, you already know. I really love Jason McCann stories and I'm getting inspired to write them.

Difference on "All yours" is that it's going to be more organized, unlike this book. I was 14 or 13 when I made this book and I was fucking stupid and dumb back then (i still am lol) and didn't know anything about gangs, and all that. Now that I'm older and I'm starting to learn a lot of things since I just entered high school and I'm learning new things, I finally get everything that I have to know so I wanted to make a much cleaner and organized story.

No misspelled words.
No confusing backgrounds.
Higher vocabulary.
More details.
Background stories.
And much more.

The one thing I'm asking from you guys is to let me know if you want a sequel, cause I have to know. I feel like you don't interest in this book so, I really have to know.

Follow my social media:

Instagram: @/_jasonstummy
Twitter: @/justinstummy
Snapchat: @/valdezsteph94
Other Wattpad: @/bieberstephh

Thank you guys for reading this. Love you guys and I'm sorry for wasting your time on this shit, I just wanted you to know.

Love, stephh ❤️