:60

Miracles POV

"So what are we going to do?"Andrea asks.

"We have to do something about this."Jordan says. "They won't stop till they get what they want."

"They found us already, we're fucking dead."Ryan says worried.

"No we're not."Zach says. "We have to play the same game they're playing."

"A rock thrown at our window?"Chris says. "What's next, a shark?"

"Don't exaggerate."Jude rolls his eyes. "It could be a wolf or a bear."

Hearing everyone just gave me worries. 'They' found us and I don't know what they're talking about. They're getting me confused than I already am.

"Stop being drama queens."Jason sighs. "We have to play the same way they're playing. They throw a rock, we throw something bigger."

"A shark?"Chris asks.

"What the fuck?"Jason squints his eyes. "No. We throw a bomb."

"Okay that's too far."Alfredo says. "We can't just end them all like that."

"They deserve to be dead."Jason scoffs. I tensed when he said they deserve to be dead. It's been a while since I haven't heard Jason talk that way. "We have to find their location first, then we'll talk."

"Manny is the only one who could tell us."Grayson spoke. "We have to talk to him and see where Jake and his gang is and what's their next move."

"Do you think he will talk?"Jordan asks tapping his fibers against the dining table. "I mean, he worked with us."

"He went missing for 3 years, we need an explanation why he's been gone this long."Alfredo sighs. I held on to my nose, the napkin was beginning to get damped and blood was all over it already. I stood up and walked to the counter where the napkins were and grabbed one. I quickly put the new napkin on my nose and took out the old one and threw it in the trash.

"Hey, you okay?"Jason asks me from the other side of the table.

"Fine."I sigh. You know when you cover your nose and talk, your voice sounds funny? Yeah, that's how my voice sounded like when I answered Jason.

"Is your nose still bleeding?"Andrea asked in surprise.

"Mar has had some problems when it comes to bleeding."Jackson spoke. "If she bleeds from her nose, or if she gets a cut anywhere around her body it won't stop for a while."

"I love my body."I say in exaggeration. "I don't understand what you guys are talking about? Who's Manny? Who is coming for us?"

Jason looked at his gang members with worry in his eyes. He sighed before he stood up and walked towards me. "You seriously don't remember?"

I shook my head no, he dropped his head and grabbed my hand, sitting me down on the chair I was in. "We left Hawaii cause-"

"Jason,"Alfredo cut Jason off. "Don't. "

"What? She deserves to know."Jason says. "I don't know why you don't want her to know."

"All I know is that we left Hawaii because of some guy named Jake coming after us,"I explain. Both Alfredo and Jason turned around to look at me. "But I don't understand why we have to keep running from him. Why don't you guys fight back? It would end once and for all."