:35

J a s o n ' s  p o V

I woke up by someone knocking on my hotel door and I quickly sprung up to my feet and lazily walked to the door. I opened it and there stood the whole gang. My eyelids were half closed to I didn't know what was going on and why were they here but I decided to speak up.

"What?!"I as grumpy.

"Aren't you gonna tell us how your doing?"Andrea asks.

"No."

"Why?"Chris asks.

"Because I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep since I stayed up at 11:00 am searching for Miracle everywhere in this city. It's basically 3 in the morning and you guys are knocking on my door.

"I told you that he was gonna do it."Mason says to Jordan.

"Fine. Look,we're gonna go around the city and look for Miracle. You can stay here and sleep since it's fair enough for us. Call us if you got something."Jude says and they all leave except for Andrea.

"Jase, can you at least have a little faith in yourself. We're gonna find her."Andrea says and leaves.

I shut the door and go back to the bed. That's when I lost it. I put on a hoodie and my shoes and walked out of my hotel room. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the last button. I pulled the hoodie over my head and kept my head low. When I got to the first floor and walked out slowly outside and passed a security guard. He seemed to look at me suspiciously but I know he wouldn't identify me as Jason McCann myself because nobody knows how I look like in real life. But just in case I spoke to him.

"I'm just going outside to get fresh air."

The security nodded and walked out of the hotel and quickly ran up to a tree and started punching it. All the anger I had inside of me I punched at the tree and everytime I felt the sharp pain in my knuckles I couldn't help but feel a little better. I kept doing it till my knuckles were completely bloody and hurt enough till two weeks later.

I looked out to the road and checked if anyone has seen me. Then the address from where I found where Miracle was pops in my head.

Rosa Parks Gated Community?

Where could that be?

I shrugged it off and let Jackson do that work and walked back inside the hotel. I kept my hands inside my pockets for when I pass the security guard he wouldn't see my blood knuckles and he won't think I killed someone.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the 5th floor. I walked in and let the floor take me to my destination. The floor stopped and the double doors opened and I walked out. I went to my room and opened it with the key card and opened the door. I took off my shoes and walked to the bathroom. I washed my hands and felt the burn of the cuts I had in my knuckles. I went to my suitcase and took out a bandage. I wrapped it around my bothe hands and flopped down the bed. I got under the sheets and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(4 hours later...)

As I walked through the woods I heard some faint,soft crying. I didn't know why I was at the woods walking around with a gun on my hand. I just followed the soft crying of a girl. Every tree I passed I would look behind it to see if anyone was there crying but the more I walked deep into the woods ,the louder I hear the crying. I walked and walked till I came close to a large oak tree. The crying was heard behind the tree so I slowly walk behind the tree and gasp at my surprise.