:32

Miracle's pov

I layed down on the floor for the 2nd time of the day,thinking about my dad being the leader of the New York gang.I mean,everything answered the questions I had when I was 5 and he would leave the house around 3am without my mom knowing. But I was the only one who stayed up late with Jackson and watch my dad grab a bag from under the couch. Everyday I would ask Jackson where would he go? Or where could he be in the middle of the night where my mom is sleeping and she doesn't know where he is? Unfortunately,we both never knew why he would leave or where he would go. We just hoped that he would return safely in the morning. And now my questions have been answered,he would go to see his gang somewhere.

I rolled over and layed on my back,rubbing my stomach and making a decision if I should go downstairs and get something to eat. Jason would be there and I don't want to face him cause I'm bad at keeping secrets. I swear if I see him I would spill the secret and Jason will go kill my dad. I finally got the guts to get up and walked towards the door,opening it carefully and not making any noise.

I wish there were maids here.

I tip toed to the end of the hallway and carefully stepped on the steps of the stairs. Luckily,the stairs were not old so they didn't creak at all. As I stepped the on the cold tile floor I ran quickly to the kitchen door and opened it a little to peek if the whole gang was there. I see everyone sitting around the table but Jason was not in sight. I sighed in relief and walked in with everyone's face lighting up.

"Miracle! Your awake!"Chris yells.

"Shh! Keep it down,would ya?"I shushed him and walked to the freezer and grabbed a frozen Hot Pocket.

"So what are you up to?"Grayson asks.

"Nothing,just gonna lay down in bed."I sigh and put the Hot Pocket in the microwave and pressing 2 minutes to cook.

"Are you serious? Just lay down."Andrea says standing up from her seat.

"Yeah? Is there something wrong?"I ask.

"Yes there is. Your just gonna 'lay down' and do no shit while we're here."Andrea practically yells.

"Shh,keep it down,would ya?"I shushed her."Look, if you want to hang out,I'm down,really. Let me just go changed and we can go to the mall or something but please keep your voice down and if anyone wants to come with us ,your more than welcome."

"There's the Miracle I know."Andrea smiles and I smile back.

I wait after 2 minutes for my Hot Pocket and grab it with a napkin and a bottle of Sprite and walk out the kitchen. I bump into a hard body causing me to fall to the ground.

"Shit,I should of seen that coming."I say under my breath and stand up.

"Hey,you okay Mar?"a familiar voice says.

I adjust my shirt and look up to see Jason standing there with a worried expression.

Well,shit. I came across with no other person that my boyfriend.

"U-um,im fine."I say trying not to make any eye contact.

"Are you sure? Babe,look at me."he says grabbing my chin gently and making me look into his light brown orbs that made my heart melt.