:69

Miracle's pov

The car came to a stop in  front of a tree. Andrea and Jackson opened their doors to get out of the car, but I stayed put in the same position from the past 2 hours. I was beyond nervous, I've never done anything bad in my life. And what if I did it wrong? What would happen? Will it end everything? I had a choice if I wanted to help Jason and the guys, and guess what I chose? You're right, I decided to help them. Why? Because I care about them, especially Jason. I'm not gonna just stay home and let Andrea do the dirty work.

"Mar, you coming?"Andrea interrupted my thoughts. I nodded my head slowly before getting out of the car and walking to the back where the backpacks were.

"So this is what we usually  use."Andrea handed me a black gun, it felt heavy and I was afraid of it. This thing can end lives, and that's what I was gonna do. "You hold it up, point at the enemy, put your index finger on the trigger and grip on it tight. There's going to be a loud noise, but you'll get used to it."

"Oh god."I breathed nervously, this was nerve wrecking.

"Don't be scared."Andrea soothed. "Focus on saving your boyfriend and the guys." She took out some small ear pieces and she handed it to me. I placed it on my left ear, and she did the same. "Jackson will contact us through these."

I nodded my head in response. I placed the gun behind my back pocket and slung over the backpack over my shoulder. I released a long sigh before walking towards my brother and embracing him into a hug. He rubbed my back in comfort before pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"Good luck out there, kid."he mumbled.

"Thanks."I smiled at him lightly.

"Thanks again, for letting us do this."Andrea thanked Jackson, and flashed him one smile I've never seen from her before.

"You're welcome."Jackson smiled before opening his arms and embracing a hug from Andrea.

I mentally 'awed' at the sight of my brother and my friend. They like each other, how cute.

Jackson kissed Andrea on the lips before letting her go. Well that's something I have to get used to.

"Good luck out there girls."Jackson announced. "Be safe."

Andrea and I nodded at him.

"You ready?"Andrea sighed looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Ready."I nodded.

We took off running down the forest for a good 10 minutes before stopping in front of a tree to catch our breaths. I looked over at her to see her clutching on her leg.

"You okay?"I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, just a little pain. I can just take a pain killer."she said before taking off her backpack and digging inside to find a bottle of pills. I took out a water and handed it to her, she gulped down the the water along with the pill. She put everything back before slinging the backpack on her shoulder again. "I should be better in a couple of seconds."

"Let's go."

We start running again, I felt my adrenaline increase. A rush of excitement and confidence rushed through my veins like a river steam. I haven't left this excitement  in such a long time, I felt invincible for once. I felt like I could rush and jump off a 40 foot cliff with water at the bottom.