:33

M i r a c l e ' s p o v

i stepped out of the shower and my feet stepped the cold tile making me flinch at the coldness. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I grab the bag that contained my dress and take it out of the bag. I walk to the closet and take out a pair of black underwear and bra. I slip them on quickly and walk out and put on the two dress pieces. On my top piece, I couldn't reach my zipper. I kept trying to reach my zipper bit my stupid little arms wouldn't budge. Suddenly,Jason walks in the room with a serious face, then when he looks at me his face turns into a happy face.

That's odd.I thought.

"Need a little help?"he asks while he walks towards me where I was standing in front of the mirror.

"Yes,please?"I chuckle and stop reaching for the zipper.

Jason's soft cotton fingers brush my back and finally zips up my top piece. I stare at him for a moment and notices. He looks at me up and down and smiles,showing his perfectly white teeth. He puts my hair on my left side of my shoulder and placed soft kisses on my neck.

"You look beautiful."he whispers and shivers ran down my spine.

Jason might of felt that because he chuckled and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you."I smile and turn to face him.

"You know,I'm gonna miss you a lot when I leave tomorrow?"Jason says pecking my lips.

"Yeah I know. I'm gonna miss you too."I say and kiss his lips again.

"I'm gonna go get ready. I'll be ready in 15 minutes."Jason says and gives me one last kiss before he goes in the shower and gets ready.

I walk to the closet and grab a pair of high heels and slip them on. I grab my hair brush and brush my hair gently and not doing anything to it. I left it normal and just put it on a side ponytail. I  walk in to the shower and the steam of the hot water ran out the bathroom to the bedroom.

"Mar, is that you?"Jason asks while he was at the shower.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna put some make up on."I say and grab my make up bag from the counter.

"Baby, please don't put make up on?"Jason sighs.

"I need to make myself pretty, it's not gonna be a lot."I say and grabbing my eyelash curler.

"It better not. With all the powder stuff and the color that goes on top of your eyelid is too much."Jason says in disgust.

"Jay, it's called blush and eyeshadow."I laugh while I cult my eyelashes.

"Pfft, I knew that."

"Sure,that's why you called them 'powder stuff' and 'color that goes on top of your eyelids'. You would of named them if you knew what they were."

"Stop, bulling me!"Jason whines.

"Love you too."I smile even though he couldn't see me.

I grab my red lipstick and smear it carefully in my lips. Then I grab the mascara and brush it on my eyelashes. When I'm done, I put all the stuff away and walk out of the bathroom.