:02

Jason's pov

I throw myself on my bed and grabbed my pillow and hugged it tight.I like to imagine that my pillow is Miracle and I'm hugging her tight while she hugs me tight.

At the end of the day I like to throw myself on my bed and think about Miracle.The way her long brown curly hair runs down to her waist.Her dark blue eyes staring down at me the day when she was cutting my hair.Her smile revealing her perfectly straight white teeth.

UGH I JUST CANT ANYMORE!

I must have her...right now!

I stand up from my bed and go to my bathroom.I close the door and turn on the water from the shower.I slip off my clothes and hop in not caring what temperature the water is in.I stay there letting the relaxing water hit my back and wetting my long dirty blonde hair that is already fading from the roots.

I just want Miracle here with me right now.Loving me.Taking care of me.Kissing me.Hugging me.Talking to me.Laughing with me.I just want her so bad!She's like a drug and I'm addicted to her.Im obessed with her.

I have a shirt from her for gods sake!

I sniff it everyday when I go to work or every night when I go to sleep,praying that one day she will love me!

I must have her soon or later cause I'm growing impatient right now.

I apply shampoo on my hair and rub it on my hair.I massage it softly and calmly cause I have no hurry.I finally finish and wash off the shampoo and apply body wash.I rub the body wash all over my body and when I was done,I wash it off and turn off the water.I step on to the cold floor with water droplets running down my body and wetting the floor.I grab a towel and dry my naked chest,long legs and hair.Finally I wrap the towel around my waist and go out the bathroom.

I walk towards my wardrobe and take out a pair of Calvin Klein underwear and some joggers.When I'm done I go back to the bathroom and brush my hair.I go back to my bed and throw myself again.I take out Miracle's shirt behind my pillows and take a deep breath in and let it out.Her scent is sweet and relaxing.

"Oh I can't wait to lay my hands on you-"I get cut off by someone knocking on my door.

"Boss we have a problem."Grayson says behind my door.

I hide Miracle's shirt and go answer the door.Grayson stood there with a worried expression.

"What's the problem?"I ask.

"One of our enemies from the other gang has found where we are.We saw the security cameras from last night and two of them were standing outside our door with guns."Grayson says.

"Show me the footage."I demand.

We walk to the kitchen where Jude sat there with the tablet checking the footage.Jude hands me the tablet and I see that two enemies were standing in the front of the camera with guns on their hands.

"Listen to what they said to the camera."Jude says turning the volume up.

The guy on the left that seems to be Harrison spoke with a rusty,angry voice.

"Listen up McCann.We know your in there.We want the deal we talked about the other day.50 lbs for $12,000.If we don't get what we want,you loose everything.We come for you and your gang and end you all.You understand McCann?I want that deal!"