:36

J a s o n ' s  p o v

"CAN BOTH OF YOU STOP ARGUING?! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SINCE THE CAR RIDE!"Andrea yells at Mar and I.

"I'm sorry but I just can't believe Mr.Killer here, killed my dad! I just can't believe it Jason, you killed him in front of me and now it's gonna haunt me forever!"Mar yells at me and gets up from the airplane seat and goes in the bathroom.

"Jason, why did you do it?"Jude asks.

"I had too. He was talking too much and I had no choice. We all knew we wanted him dead because of what he was gonna do to us if I didn't kill him."I say.

"Look, Jason,I had no problem with you killing my dad cause I completely hated that son of bitch  but, couldn't you have done it with out Miracle in front of you?"Jackson says.

"I would of done it in the beginning if I knew where he was. Ahh! I should have killed him when you told Mar your dad was the leader of the New York gang! I knew I should of done it, I knew it!"I yelled in frustration.

"You..WHAT?!"Jackson yells."You knew this whole time?!"

Oops.

"It was an honest mistake on eaves dropping but I was just gonna walk in to Mar and I's room when I heard you guys talking. I was gonna go away but when you brought up the situation about the New York gang I just had to stay and listen."I explain.

Jackson sighs loudly . I lean back on the airplane seat and close my eyes and hope that it's all just a dream. But in reality I know it's not.

Miracle finally steps out of the bathroom and completely ignores me. She sits next to Cameron and lays her head on his shoulder.

Oh hell no!

I stand up from the seat and walk towards them. I stand in front of them and Mar looks at me,she shoots a death glare at me and Cameron just stares.

"Mar, come over here. I need to talk you."I say.

"Why would I want to talk to you? There's nothing to talk about."Mar snaps.

"Look, I'm gonna go with the easy way. I need to talk to you, now!"I demand.

"No thank you. Im fine."she spreads a fake smile on her face.

"Mar, I'm serious. I need to talk to you."I say a little bit impatient.

"I'm fine,Jason. Now go."Mar says.

I pick her body up and she starts kicking and yelling at me to put her down. But me being me I don't do it. I sat her down next to the chair I'm sitting on and she crosses her arms and looks out the window completely ignoring me like always.

"Mar,look at me."I say.

She refuses and keeps looking at the window.

"Mar,I'm telling you to look at me."I say angrily.

She doesn't look.

"Mar,I swear if you don't-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"she yells.