:06

Jason's pov

Miracle has been in that bathroom for an hour and she hasn't come out yet.Im really worried.I got in a fight with her earlier and she got pissed.So I'm gonna ask someone of the gang to talk to her so she can be calm and we can leave to Hawaii.Its almost 8:00 and she still won't come out of the bathroom.

"Hey Chris,you got a second?"I ask Chris from his door way of his room.

"Yeah sure."he says and I walk in his room.

"Miracle has been in the bathroom for an hour and she won't come out.Were leaving in 15 minutes.What am I gonna do?"I say.

"Why is she locked in the bathroom?"Chris asks.

"Cause we got in a fight and she got upset and locked herself in the bathroom crying."I explain.

"What did you guys fight about?"

"So,she tricked me on having sex with her and she smashed a vase on my head and tried to escape.Grayson caught her and we argued."I say.

"Wait,you guys had sex?!"

"Not really.We almost had it.She was just on top of me kissing my neck and-"

"Ok I don't need to know what else happens!"Chris cuts me off.

"How am I gonna get her out of the bathroom?"I ask.

"Leave it to me.Im gonna talk to her and if she doesn't want to come out,I'll give her vaccine that will put her to sleep."Chris says going to his drawer and getting vaccine.

"Ok,just be careful."I say.

"Don't worry.I got it all in control."Chris leaves and go get my suitcase and Miracle's.

I take the suitcases downstairs and go outside the backyard where everyone was outside getting in the private jet.I go inside the private jet and put the suitcases on the drawers on top of the plane roof.

"Jason,where's Miracle?"Andrea asks.

"We got in a fight and she locked herself in the bathroom and she won't come out.So I asked Chris to get her out for me."I say.

"Look their here!"Andrea says looking out the window.

I look at the window and see Chris caring Miracle on his shoulder.They come in the plane and Chris lays Miracle down carefully in one of the seats.

"What did you do to her?"Andrea asks.

"I told her to come out of the bathroom a few times but she wouldn't."Chris explains.

"So you punched her and went conscious?"Zach asks.

"Of course not.I stabbed her with a vaccine and put her to sleep."Chris says.

"You should of asked me to do this.Look what that dumb ass did to Miracle."Andrea says.

"Yeah.I should of."I say.

"Whatever,lets just go already."Chris says taking a seat.

"Alright Cameron,lets take off."I say.