:40

Jason's pov

After I'm done taking out all the bloody pads and the tin foil ,I head downstairs to see what everyone is doing. I grab the two bags of filled pads and walk down stairs. I go through the front door and a loud gasp escapes my mouth.

There are long shaped things hanged on my trees. They looked familiar so I get a close look.

Condoms
Sausages

Was Miracle really mad at me?

I quickly take them down before any one sees this and maybe call the cops for this innapropiate activity. I put the condoms with sausages inside the bags that contained the bloody pads and tin foil. I run with the bags to the trash can and dump the bags inside. I go back inside and close the door and lock it. I sigh and walk to the kitchen where everyone else is having breakfast.

As soon as they hear my presence, they all turn around and great me with a nod.

"Poor ,McCann. You had a rough morning ,no?"Grayson asks.

"Shut it Dolan."I snap.

Everyone in the kitchen starts laughing. I roll my eyes and grab a bowl from the cabinet and pour cereal and milk.

"Jason, where do you think Mar is at?"Chris asks.

"I dont know man. I'm so worried about her. What if something bad happened to her?"I ask.

"Jase, nothing bad is gonna happen to Mar. I've known her since she was in diapers. She can defend herself."Jackson says.

"Aren't you worried about her?"I ask Jackson.

"I am. But I know she is strong."Jackson says taking a sip from his orange juice.

I was about to speak when Jordan burst in through the kitchen.

"Joe! You brought what I told you to bring me?"I ask.

"Yes and I might have run in to somebody."he says placing the bags in the counter.

"Who did you run in to?"I ask.

"Would you believe me if I told you it was Miracle?"

I widen my eyes and I jump from my chair and run to him.

"You saw her?!"I say desperately.

"Yeah. She was at the mall alone shopping. I talked to her and let me tell you, you made a big mistake saying all that bad stuff to her."Jordan chuckles.

"Jordan, tell me what you guys talked about?"I groan.

"Fine,fine. She is very disappointed in you. Jason, she misses you, but she doesn't want to see you after what you said to her."Jordan explains.

"I guessed that. I was just so frustrated fighting with her. I never knew those hurtful words can come out of my mouth like that. Especially since she's my girlfriend. Well, I don't know if she is. She probably wants to break up at this point. I just hate myself so much for this. I want to say I'm sorry but she doesn't want to see me right now."I sigh.