:10

Jason's pov

After what happened between me and Miracle,is hard to get her away from Cameron.She trusts Cameron and wants him to be there for her when I get a little feisty.Cameron is always protecting her and it's getting on my nerves because it makes it seem that Miracle like Cameron than me.And for sure Cameron likes Miracle.I mean,their always together,their always cuddles up together when we see a movie,Cameron always takes Miracle out to the city to shop.And their worst part is,their having more sleepovers than usual.Its getting on my nerves because God who knows what they might be doing.So I decided to talk to someone who knows about girls and will help me out in this situation.Its been 2 weeks and I need help pronto!

I walk to the second room and knock on the door respectfully.Seconds later Andrea opens the door revealing her 'ugh what are you doing here?' expression.

"May I help you?"she asks crossing her arms.

"I need more advice."I say simply.

"Come in."she says.

I follow after her and sit on the couch next to her.

"What's up?"she asks.

"I need to get Miracle to like me."I say.

"Why?Cause she's been hanging out with Cameron than you because she wants him to protect her from you after what happened 2 weeks ago and now your scared that Miracle might like Cameron?"

She read me mind.

"Uh...yeah.How did you know?"I ask.

"I've seen the way you look at them.And I have noticed that Miracle hangs out with Cameron more now."Andrea says.

"Can you help me?"i ask.

"Apologize first."Andrea says.

"I can't apologize.Im the Jason McCann."I say.

"I know you Jason.You would apologize to a girl you like but not to your friends and unknown people."Andrea says.

Dam she's good at this.

"Fine.Then what do I do?"

"Talk to her about what happened and promise her you won't do it again."

"I'm gonna need Cameron out of the house."I say.

"I got that planned already.Today,I'm gonna take Cameron and all of the guys to the city leaving you and Miracle alone to talk."

Wow.Very planned.

"Your prepared,Russett.I like it."I say sitting back agains the couch and crossing my arms.

"Well,I always need to be prepared.You don't know what might happen."Andrea says standing up.

I stand up too and pull her in a hug.

"Thank you so much best friend."I say.

"Mhm,like the old days.Calling each other best friends."Andrea says.

"Hey,only because your dating Jude doesn't mean I can't talk to you and hug you like a best friend."I say pulling away from her.

"True.You welcome,Jason.Im always here for you."Andrea says and leads to the door.

I walk out of the door and go to my room.I close the door and decide to take a shower.I go in the bathroom and turn on the water and strip off all my clothes.Once the water is in the right temperature,I get inside.

When I'm done I turn off the water and get out letting the cold light breeze from the air condition hit my naked body.I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist and go out.

I jump and let out a scream when I see Miracle laying down on the bed.

Ok the scream..I sounded like a girl.

Miracle looks up at me and starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"I ask.

"Just the way you screamed!she says laughing harder.

"Ha ha very funny."I say sarcastically.

Miracle keeps on laughing while I go in the closet and change into my underwear and sweats.I go back to the room and wonder why Miracle is here if she's mad at me.

"So,not trying to be rude or anything but why are to here?Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?"I ask.

"Um...Cameron is making me do this.And everyone left to who knows where and I'm guessing I'm stuck here alone with you."she says.

"What did Cameron make you do?"I ask.

"Um,he's making me apologize."she says nervously.

"Miracle,I'm the one who's supposed to be apologizing for being such a bitch to you.I should of left you alone to have some time 2 weeks ago.But no.My stupid conscious kept saying to me to go in and know what's up with you.Im very sorry Miracle.I just tried to be nice to you but since I'm Jason McCann the worlds most wanted criminal I'm not,I'm beraly even nice to my friends and imagine me trying to be nice to you.Im very sorry."

Miracle stares at me in shock.I don't know if she's thinking of forgiving me or something but I'm pretty sure there's something going on inside in her head.She's very shock and she's probably trying to find the words.

"Jason...I didn't know you can say something so forgiving.Im impressed.I totally forgive you."Miracle says.

"Thank you!"I run and jump to the bed and wrap my arms around Miracle giving her a big hug.

"Why are you so happy I forgive you?"Miracle asks.

"I don't know.I just wanted a happy start,friend."

Lies!

I want her to become my friend,so she can fall in love with me,so we can be together,get married and get to fuck her sooooooo good she can't even walk for months.She ain't my friend she's my mami!!Am I going a little bit tok far?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short but I was doing this paragraph during history class and I had a lot of ideas till I got caught.I forgot everything and I had to end this chapter.

I promise you the next chapter will be longer this time

Vote and comment please ,loves💗