Description

Tears streamed down Laurens face as she ran, and ran.

With no where to go, she was lost.

What's coming for Lauren is a dream. A dream that is going to change her life forever.

For better or for worse?

Lauren is 16 years old, with long blonde hair and big, bright blue eyes.  She's never had a place to call 'home'.

Without her parents, she is alone. All her life she's wondered where they went, were they dead? Why did they leave her?

One song might change her life. She wants to meet the person who wrote it. She breathes that one song, unlike any other. This is different.

But Lauren has a best friend who is there for her whenever she needs him.

Hayden and Lauren go to the same school and are in most of the same classes. They've been best friends ever since they were little. Through thick and thin, Hayden has always been there for her.

What's he going to think when Lauren is determined to find something. Someone. Is he going to be along for the ride?

Across the other side of the world there is a person. She is lost. But she has to be strong for the camera's right?

Katy's past comes back and haunts her all the time. Will one song determine her fate? Will she find what she's been looking for?